Chapter Twelve- "Don't You Get That?"

Chapter Twelve

"Don't You Get That?" 

Bella's Point Of View

            “Bella, come on!”

            Picking up the pace of my feet back to my car, I tried everything to not listen to him. I didn’t want to hear a word he was saying at this point.

            “Please just listen to me!”

            His words kept calling after me, but that didn’t slow down my pace one bit. There just isn’t anything to talk about after what happened. I’m so irritated right now and all I want to do is just go home.

            I was almost halfway to my car until I heard Justin’s tone of voice get deeper and angrier, letting me know his patience was wearing thin.

            “Bella.” He hissed and grabbed onto my arm. “Stop.”
            He pulled me around so I was turned to face him and I moved the hem of my shirt over my body to try and fix it after taking it off. I wish this whole sorry night never even happened to be quite honest.

            “What?” I spat back, making his jaw clench. “What the hell do you want?”

            “Bella, get your attitude in check and go sit your ass back down on the grass.”

            I couldn’t even believe him. I don’t know who the hell he thinks he is trying to boss me around like I’m his child or something. I was so excited for this night and he just ruined the whole entire thing.

            “No.” I smiled and cocked my head to the side. “I’m not going to.”
            I watched him run his hands up to his face and let out a huge sigh. I know he hated it when I got like this but what did he expect me to act like?

            “You piss me off so much.” He groaned, making me laugh out loud.

            “You’re pissed at me?” I looked around the grass before staring back at him in disbelief. “I’m not the one who said I didn’t want to touch you.”

            “Oh my godddddddd.” He dragged out the end of the word and rolled his eyes. “I didn’t mean it like that Bella. You take everything so seriously.”

            “Then what the hell did you mean?” I laughed sarcastically. “Please inform me.”

            The air around us grew colder it felt like as I crossed my arms over my chest and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. As much as I was angry, I think I was more hurt than anything. Mainly because I’ve never felt like this about someone before.

            “I just meant that I didn’t want to sleep with you.”

            My jaw dropped open and he immediately knew that what he just said came out wrong too, causing him to ball his fists up at his sides.

            “Fuck. Not that I don’t want to it’s just-“

            “You know what?” I put my hands up and started to back away from him. “I’m done.”

            I started to make my way back to the car and I could feel his eyes burn into me every step of the way.

            Maybe I was over-exaggerating the issue a little, but if he was my boyfriend now I don’t see why we couldn’t sleep together. It’s not like he was a virgin or anything. He’s said it before, sex was just an activity for him and it didn’t mean anything to him. So if he doesn’t want to sleep with me I’m obviously taking that as a hint that he doesn’t like me like that.