Chapter Eleven- "I'm Scared."

Chapter Eleven

"I'm Scared." 

Justin’s Point Of View

           I was walking back home from Bella’s house and for whatever reason I couldn’t wipe the cheesy smile off of my face. I told myself not to fall for her but I knew in the end that I would. She may be a pain in the ass at times but she was right, she was my pain in the ass.

             Bella’s mom pissed me the fuck off. I didn’t want to bad mouth her to Bella because even though she claims that she hates her mom I know it would bother her if I talked bad about her. I was telling the truth to her when I said I didn’t blame her for not liking me though because I was trouble. I warned Bella to not be interested in me but she just wouldn’t listen. Not that I’m complaining though.

            When she tried to throw herself on me it took everything I had to say no. But I didn’t want to sleep with her yet. If this was her first time, did she honestly want to have sex when her mom was down the hall? That’s not the right way to do it. I mean, I would have done it anywhere with the sluts back home but I respected Bella more than that. She didn’t deserve to be treated like that.

            Quietly closing the door behind me, I began to make my way upstairs until I heard a coffee cup slam down on the table.

            “Where the hell have you been?” My mom rose from the chair and ran over to cup my face in her hands. “I was worried sick about you!”

            “I’m fine.” I muttered and pushed her hands off of me. “I had things to do.”
            I started to continue walking up the stairs until I felt her hand grip my arm.

            “Get back down here Justin.” She hissed.

            Oh my god can she just leave me the hell alone?

            Walking back down the steps, she pulled me into the kitchen and pointed for me to sit down across from her. I slowly sat down and let out an irritated sigh. I just wanted to go to bed.

            “Tell me where you were.”

            “Out.” I replied.

            “Justin I swear to god tell me now or you’re grounded.” She said, her eyes fuming with anger.

            I tried to pick a lie that was floating around in my head. I wasn’t sure which one to choose but I had to make it believable. I really wanted her to just lay off of me. I hadn’t gotten into trouble yet so I don’t see what the big deal was.

            Suddenly, a thought came to mind. I hadn’t been in trouble yet so why don’t I just tell her the truth? If I told her the truth there’s no way in hell she’d continue hounding me. She’d let me do whatever I wanted.

            “I went to the school dance.” I shot back at her briskly.

            Her eyes widened and she moved her eyes side to side, unsure of what to think about what I just said.

            “You what?”

            “I went to the school dance.” I stated. “This girl wanted me to go with her so I went. It’s not that big of a deal.”

            “You went to a school dance?” She whispered to herself, astounded. “For a girl?”

            I tried to get the image of Bella out of my mind but I couldn’t. Even with the paint all over her she really did look beautiful tonight. I don’t think any girl has taken over my mind like she has.