Chapter Thirty Seven- "Bad Feeling."

"Bad Feeling."

            The thought that the police were here to take Justin to jail seemed so stupid as we both sat in this hotel room together after everything happened in complete shock. Here I thought the police had somehow found the weapon in the damn ocean when in reality, those stupid bimbos from the pool called them and said Justin was harassing them.

            Thankfully, after only minutes of explaining our case, the police said all was fine because it wasn’t the first time they’ve pulled a stunt like this. As great as this situation had turned out, I couldn’t help but think of what would have happened if the situation actually became a reality.

            “Hey.” He whispered and stood in front of me on the bed and pushed himself in between my legs. “Everything’s okay now.”

            “But Justin it could have happened!” I exploded. “Don’t you get that? You could have been taken away from me just like that because of your stupid decision!”

            Seeing him run his hands over his face, he sighed in frustration and stepped away from me. He was probably angry with me but I didn’t care at this point. That just scared the shit out of me.

            “Babe, I know. But it didn’t.” He said soothingly.

            Once he noticed the tears streaming down my cheeks, he pushed me down onto my back and gently crawled on top of me so he could wipe them away. I know I might be overacting, but that could have gone so much worse than what it did. I guess I just keep forgetting about what happened. I’m putting us in this little world that can’t happen.

            “I’m still here.” He whispered, bringing his lips down to kiss my neck. “I’m still yours sweetheart.”

            Tilting my head to the side so I could receive the pleasure he was giving, a knock on the door interrupted us and I swear my heart jumped into my throat from how nervous I was but quickly heard Jeremy’s voice.

            “Let’s not tell them about what just happened.” Justin said quietly and headed for the door. “Okay?”

            I gave him a small smile even though I was still beyond upset. Just because he kissed me doesn’t mean everything’s all better now. I’m still sad and I’m still scared. I don’t exactly know how to push these feelings away.

            “Ready for a fun day?” Pattie’s smile made my mood a little better and I slid on the flip-flops that were beside my bed. I wasn’t exactly all that ready but I didn’t care at this point after what happened.

            “What are we doing?” Justin groaned.

            “There’s this thing called a pink jeep tour in Sedona. You ride up the rocks and you see incredible sights and everything. It’s gonna be awesome.” Jeremy said and opened the door wider. “Let’s go kiddos!”

            Brushing past the two of them, Justin wrapped his arm around my waist but I just remained silent and turned my head the other way. I was so upset over what happened and even worse, his parents had no clue. They had no idea the scare the both of us just had.

            “Bella.” He sighed once his parents were in front of us. “Please don’t be mad, please.”

            “I’m not mad.” I replied. “I’m just upset. Not at you, the situation.”