Chapter Seventeen- "Attached."

Chapter Seventeen

"Attached."

Bella’s Point Of View

     “Get in here.”

    Pulling me by the arm, Justin flung me against his hot and sweaty body, his eyes gleaming with nothing but lust. He moved away from me only for a second so he could start to un-do his belt, leaving me completely confused. I thought he said he wanted to make this special for me?

            “Justin what are you-“

            “Don’t talk.” He hissed. “Come with me.”
            I solemnly followed him through the dimly lit kitchen and up the staircase, which I was assuming led to his bedroom. I thought he just made this up so that I would come over here but did he really mean it? He really wanted to have sex?

            Pushing open the door, my eyes flickered around the room before they settled on a dimly lit candle by the mattress on the floor. Moving boxes surrounded the room, piling up almost to the wall but that didn’t even matter. The fact that this was actually going to happen took away all feeling in my body.

            “Where are you parents?”

            “Working.”

            Flinging his belt to the side, he removed his shirt and allowed me to take in his evident abs. The room was dark; all I could see was just a glowing body standing in front of me due to the candle. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so beautiful in my entire life.

            “What made you change your mind?” I asked.

            I could hardly speak right now but I just needed to know what his sudden interest was. It was hard enough for me to come here so I think I deserved a reasonable explanation. My dad had gone to bed a little over an hour ago, allowing me to sneak out through the window and get to my car in time. Let’s just hope he doesn’t wake up.

            “I’m horny. Now take off your shirt.”

            Immediately obeying his orders, I stripped myself of the white t-shirt I was wearing and saw his eyes scan over my breasts. I had changed into a push up bra before I came here just in case he was being serious and thank god I did. I didn’t see him do anything at first, he just kept staring and I started to think he was judging me until he looked away from me and took a deep breath.

            “Something wrong?”

            “Yeah, I can’t do this.” He replied.

            “Justin you can’t do that. You can’t just invite me over here saying you want to have sex and then back out. I hate these stupid mind games you’re playing with me. I see a candle lit beside that mattress and I see a perfect opportunity to have sex so we’re going to take advantage of it.”

            “I don’t want to become attached.” He whispered quietly.

            I held my breath at his words and tried to think of what to say back. All I could hear was the gentle flickering of the candle, making the mood in the room somewhat depressing now.

            “What do you mean?” I asked quietly.

            “I don’t want to have sex with you and then get attached to you Bella. I’m going to take away your virginity and I’ve never done that before, you know? I thought I was ready but every time I look at you I just can’t do it. You’re so fucking beautiful.”