Chapter Thirty Six- "Questions."

Chapter Thirty Six

Questions. 

            We’ve been in Arizona for three days and I can honestly say I’ve never had more fun. I mean I was expecting this vacation to be relaxing, which it kind of was, but we’ve been really busy. Yesterday we went to see the Grand Canyon, which was incredible, and we pretty much spent all day there site seeing and whatnot. Today is the first day that we actually get to relax and just do nothing all day. I couldn’t be more excited.

            Looking myself over in the mirror, I adjusted the strapless bikini top I had on and put my sunglasses on top of my head. Justin and I planned to just relax by the pool all day and swim while Pattie and Jeremy went shopping in town. As much fun as shopping sounded, swimming with Justin seemed a bit more tempting.

            As soon as I exited the room, I placed my clothes that I had changed out of back in my suitcase and quickly felt Justin’s eyes inspect every inch of my body. When my eyes laid on him I almost dropped my jaw open. He was shirtless, each ab defined against his now tan skin after only three days of being here. I wanted to strip him of his swim trunks right now.

            “There’s no way I can go swimming with you in that.” He chuckled and brushed his thumb and index finger over his chin as he scanned me over again. “Nope, no way.”

            “And why is that?” I teased and bent down to pretend to search for something in my suitcase again.

            “Because now thanks to you I have a boner.”

            Glancing down, he really did have one. I thought it was so funny that by the little things I did or what I wore could make him so turned on. It was a turn on for me to see him turned on if that makes any sense.

            “Think of your mom Justin.” I laughed hysterically when I watched the expression on his face, his boner instantly disappearing.

            “That was so… disgusting.” He shivered and slid on his sandals.

            “It certainly took care of it though.” I said as I grabbed the key off the dresser and closed the door.

 -------

            I hate the fact that when you’re on vacation other people have to be here. When I say “other people” I’m referring to the sluts that are wearing thong bikinis and act like they’re the richest humans on earth. I could see their eyes check Justin out as some of them tanned or were at the bar. Yes, at the bar. Some of these girls were way too old to even be looking at him.

            But more than anything it made me feel self-conscious. These girls probably had money they didn’t know what to do with to make themselves look so perfect and I was just me. The thought of that girl and Justin at the party kept coming back into my mind and no matter what I did, I couldn’t stop thinking about it.

            “Do you want to swim or tan first babe?” He grabbed onto my hand and looked at me for an answer but despite his cute gesture, the girls still didn’t seem to get the hint.

            “Tan.” I muttered.

            Dragging him so we were on the other side of the pool, I spread my towel down onto the chair and tried to ignore the girls that were watching him. One was bleach blonde, her boobs spilling out of her top, and her friend was a brunette with a pair of bug eyed sunglasses over her face. They kept whispering to each other and smirking in his direction to get themselves noticed, which made me beyond irritated. He was mine.