Chapter Twenty- "I Have To Go."

Chapter Twenty

"I Have To Go."

        The seconds ticked by on the clock in the classroom and I tried hurriedly to finish the rest of my test. I had done exactly as Justin asked me to and just for him, I was wearing my shortest pink skirt that I could find without going against the dress code and I paired it with an open back lace long sleeved top. I could tell that he was sexually frustrated the moment I walked into the room because his eyes got all wide and his lips turned up into this cute little smile. It was adorable.

            Feeling two fingers tap my shoulder, I turned my head slightly to the side to try and look at him. I knew it had to be Justin because he was the only one sitting behind me. Ms. Santos wasn’t even paying attention to the class, she was just steadily typing away at her computer like she always does so it wasn’t really that nerve wrecking.

            A piece of paper slid down the front of my shirt after it fell out of his hands so I quickly moved mine so I could grab it before it could fall on the floor.

            “Can’t focus on my test. I want my hands up your skirt.”

            I felt my face turn a million shades of red it felt like as I tried to bubble in the next answer on the scantron. He has no idea how much his words affect me but it’s exactly what I wanted to happen so I’m glad it worked.

            “I want your hands all over me.”      

            Trying not to laugh, I passed it back to him and heard him clear his throat after reading it. I know that what I was doing was mean but I couldn’t help it. I loved to tease him.

            “Is there something you’d like to share with the class?”

            Ms. Santos looked up from her computer and glared at the two of us. Oh god. I immediately shook my head and put my face into my hands. This is why I don’t do bad things like this. I thought she wouldn’t see it but obviously I was wrong.

            “No.” Justin shot back bitterly.

            Thankfully the bell rang to end the period, causing Ms. Santos to roll her eyes at us and focus back on the class.

            “Alright guys, leave your scantron and test on your desks. I’ll collect them once you leave. Don’t forget to read chapter thirty four and do assignment number three in the textbook.”

 --------

            “So you’re going to do the square root of eighty one…”

            Feeling his hands trail up my skirt underneath the dining room table, I started to giggle and rolled my eyes at him. My mom was being serious when she said Justin could help me study but little did she know it was the other way around. Justin was even worse at math than I was so it was kind of like the blind leading the blind. All he wanted to do was come over and mess around, but I wasn’t exactly complaining.

            “That’s not right.” I whispered quietly. “It’s the square root of one hundred, which is ten.”

            I erased his answer on his paper and scribbled down the correct one, making him move his hand farther up my thigh.