Chapter Eighteen- "I'll Be Fine."

Chapter Eighteen

"i'll Be Fine."

Bella’s Point Of View-

             Sex is probably the greatest thing I’ve ever experienced. Ever since Justin finally gave in, we haven’t been able to stop. Whether we had to ditch school for an hour or before I went to my dad’s on the weekends, it was never ending. But hey, I’m not complaining.

             “Hellooooo, Bella?”

            I snapped out of my ludicrous daydream and saw my mom waving her hand in front of my face to get my attention. Believe it or not, I was actually starting to get more annoyed by her if that were even possible.

            “What?” I snapped back.

            My grounding thankfully would finally be over this weekend and that let me free of this prison so I could go and see Justin. I’ve been stuck doing numerous amounts of chores including doing the dishes, vacuuming the house, and mopping our stupid wooden floors. I just wanted to get this over with as fast as possible so I could see my favorite person.

            “Don’t get an attitude.” She warned. “What I was going to ask you is if you wanted this boy to come over tonight for dinner. I would like to give him a second chance.”

            All of the anger disappeared out of my body when I heard what she just said. Was it finally happening? Could Justin and I actually be together?

            “Seriously?”

            “Yes.” She responded. “You have been cooperative during your grounding and everything so I figured I could give you this as a reward.”

            Little did my mom know that I’ve been sneaking out to go have sex with him on almost a daily basis but if she claimed I was being cooperative I wasn’t going to stop her.

            “Thank you thank you thank you!” I pulled her in for a huge hug and took her completely by surprise. Possibly because I haven’t hugged her in like years but she deserved this one for giving him a chance.

            “You’re welcome sweetie.” She started to laugh and patted my back. “Here’s your phone to call him but you need to give it right back afterwards because your grounding isn’t over until this weekend.”

            “Okay! I promise I will!”

            Sending her one last cheesy grin, I darted up the steps with my phone and closed my bedroom door behind me. I can’t believe this is going to happen.

            “Hello?”

            “Baby! It’s me, Bella. My mom gave me my phone back for the time being.”

            “Don’t call me that.” He chuckled. “She really gave you your phone back? What happened, did she get laid or something?”
            Exploding into laughter, I bit my bottom lip even though he couldn’t see it and lied down onto my floral comforter. One of the things I like the most about Justin is that he has the greatest sense of humor. Sometimes his jokes are utterly stupid, but he’s funny for the most part.

            “Mmm maybe…” I trailed off. “I think she did because she wants you to come over for dinner tonight.”

            I waited for an answer and tried to hide my smile but I couldn’t. This was finally his chance to redeem himself to my mom and I couldn’t be happier that she was giving him one. I know for a fact that she’s going to love him.