Chapter Twenty Six- "I Figured."

Chapter Twenty Six

"I Figured."

  “Bella I have something fun for us to do tonight.”

            Closing the door of my locker, I turned so I was facing him and gave him a small smile. I was so happy that we were finally back together. The whole school didn’t really seem to care but Danielle was all over us. She always talked shit when we were in History but it humored me because Justin mocked her right in front of her face, which made her stop immediately from the annoyance.

            “That would be…?”

            “A party.” He replied.

            I was half expecting him to say sex and that’s what I was hoping he would say but I never thought he’d say a party. I’ve never been the partygoer type so this should be interesting.

            “I’m not much of a partier.” I admitted. “Can’t we just like watch a movie tonight or something?”

            He walked around behind me and made me gasp when he pressed himself up against me and ran his fingers down my torso.

            “Think about it…” He trailed off. “We could be dancing exactly like this for the whole night. My hands touching you like this…” He moved them down a little lower, making me pull my lip back into my mouth. “My lips kissing you like this…” He started to move them towards my neck but I pulled away due to everyone staring in the hallway and tried to regain control of my breathing.

            “Alright.” I said quickly and nodded my head. “What time is it tonight?”

            “It starts at ten so you’re probably going to have to sneak out. Give me the keys to your car and I’ll pick you up then that way your mom won’t hear it start up.”
            “Okay well what if she notices my car isn’t there?”
            I started to take the keys out of the pocket of my satchel but this plan wasn’t exactly making sense. If he drove my car then that’s fine but my mom would for sure catch me if she noticed it wasn’t sitting in the driveway.

            “Tell her you had to lend it to me because my mom was out of town and I had no way of getting to school. She doesn’t know where I live so she doesn’t know I’m that close.”

            Huffing in disbelief, I rolled my eyes at how well thought out this was. He was unbelievable at the lies he could pull out of his ass in a second. It quickly dawned on me that he could be lying to me at any point and I wouldn’t even realize it because he was so good.

            “Okay.” I responded and handed the keys over. “Pick me up at ten?”
            His lips came against my ear and whispered, “See you then sexy.”

-------- 

Message From: Your Baby

            I’m here cutie :)

            Looking myself over in the mirror, I had a ton of mixed feelings about tonight. I don’t know whether it was because I was afraid of my mom catching me or the actual party itself, but my stomach has been doing flips for the past two hours.

            I decided on wearing a pair of black metallic leggings with a short crop top that landed just above my belly button. Justin’s hands all over me in the hallway made me want to wear as little clothing as possible. I wanted to wear something for him to go crazy over.