Chapter Nineteen- "You're Worth It Though."

Chapter Nineteen

"You're Worth It Though." 

Bella’s Point Of View-

             The familiar sound of pebbles gently hitting the window brought me out of the slumberous state I was currently in. I can’t believe how well tonight has gone and in all honesty, I couldn’t be happier right now.

          Opening up the window like I usually do, I instantly spotted him ready and waiting on the branch of the tree before he clambered inside and pulled me closer to him. It wasn’t even five seconds before I felt his hands seductively sneak up my dress.

            “I see you kept this on just like I asked you to.” He said with a smile as he tugged at the bottom of the material.

            Dragging him back to my bed, I pushed him down on his back and straddled him so I could do exactly what I wanted to do. I know that Justin says he’s always in control but he doesn’t know me. I always get my way.

            I began to suck hard on the skin of his neck, pulling it between my teeth to leave marks. I wanted to show him how well he did tonight. Granted, he lied about practically everything she asked, but he still won her over.

            “You did so good today.” I breathed heavily in his ear.

            His breathing expedited to a rapid speed, making it so I could hear it powerfully in my ear as I continued to leave marks every place I could possible seek out. His arms tried to roll me over but I pressed my weight onto him so he couldn’t go anywhere. Like I said before, I always get my way.

            “Fuck.” He groaned.

            I moved my hand down to his jeans and gently massaged over his already evident hard on. It’s such a strange thing to me that I’m able to do that for someone but all I know is that I’m glad it’s Justin.

            “Maybe I can come over after school and tutor you now.” He chuckled.

            Stripping myself of my dress, I allowed his hands to grab hold of my breasts as I un-zipped his jeans.

            “Tutor me in what?” I asked as I bit my bottom lip and raised my eyebrow.

            “I could teach you many things Bella.

            He let my name roll seductively off of his tongue as he trailed his hands down my stomach and to the lace of my underwear. I had a feeling I’d be getting laid tonight so I made sure to wear something sexy.

            “L-like what?” I stuttered as he massaged the exact spot he knew drove me wild.

            Not saying anything, he finally managed to push me off of him from making me so weak and held onto my wrists so that I couldn’t move. He then brought his lips down to my breasts and began to kiss each one, leaving delicate kisses around the outline of my bra.

            I felt my body temperature rise just by looking at him. When I first saw him in the hallway of the school I never thought even for a second that we’d be together right now. He looked like a bad boy, someone that would never go for a girl like me. But I guess I was wrong.

            “Baby you’re so sexy.” I moaned and pulled down his briefs so I could look at all of him. He certainly wasn’t lacking in this department.