Chapter Thirty Eight- "Same Ending."

"Same Ending." 

            I wish I could say that the plane ride was relaxing and that I slept the whole way but that was far from the truth. The whole entire time I kept getting kicked in the back by a little kid who was sitting behind me and despite Justin telling the kid to stop, the kicking continued and the parents did nothing about it. Justin had asked if I wanted to switch seats but I didn’t want him to endure this pain either. It was so annoying but finally, after five hours of pure agony, the plane ride was over and we had finally arrived at the Raleigh airport.

            “Bella what time is your mom expecting you home?” Pattie asked once we were at the baggage claim. “Did you want to come over for a bit?”

            Grabbing my pink duffel bag once it swung around the belt, I gave her a small smile and shrugged my shoulders. I’m sure my mom was beyond furious with me at the fact that I’ve only called her twice the whole week I was in Arizona but she’d get over it eventually. We were too busy doing stuff. Or more like Justin and I were too busy having sex.

            “I’m sure I can come over.” I said and turned to Justin. “As long as you’re okay with that?”

            “Why is that even a question?” He chuckled and grabbed his suitcase once he saw it and rolled his eyes at me in disbelief.

            I never exactly told my mom what time my flight would land so I’m just going to wait until a little bit later to call her. It’s only six right now so if I got home at nine that shouldn’t be so bad.

            “Let me carry that.” His fingers took the duffel bag off of my shoulder and put it over his, making me send him a grateful smile. When he does things like that for me I can’t help but get the butterflies in my stomach.

 --------

             The most shocking thing that happened once we got to Justin’s house was that Pattie had actually agreed to us watching a movie together alone in Justin’s room. She said the door had to be open of course, but in all honesty even if we did do something up here there’s no way she would be able to hear it all the way downstairs in the kitchen.

            Justin’s legs were entwined with mine as I lay with him on his mattress that he never bothered to put on a bed since they’ve moved in and the TV was placed on an end table in front of us. My head was rested perfectly on his chest so I could hear his heartbeat and I swear nothing felt more complete than when I was wrapped up with him under the warmth of this blanket and his arms wrapped around me. It literally felt like the stars were aligned finally for me in my life.

            “I love you so much.” I whispered quietly out of nowhere.

            He looked down at me suddenly after almost being asleep and gave me a small smile, the one I loved seeing. The one where the corner of his mouth turned up ever so slightly, making it so the little dimple on his right cheek came out. I’ve never been so in love with someone in my entire life.

            “I love you too.” He murmured and grasped me tighter. “Can you take a nap with me?”

            Pulling out my phone from the pocket of my sweatpants, I realized that it was already eight. I would have to leave here by like eight forty five if I wanted to be home in time so a short nap with him couldn’t hurt.