Chapter Thirty One- "Stay."

Chapter 31

"Stay."

BEFORE YOU READ: You might wanna just play Zipper by Jason Derulo or Partition by Beyonce while you read. Just saying.... ;)  

Bella's Point Of View

            “Brett, can I at least apologize?”

            Trying every last effort to catch the backs of his heels, it was no use because he was already a couple feet ahead of me. I know what I did was wrong but I had completely forgotten about our date night. I totally blew him off but I don’t understand why he didn’t just text me to remind me. But then again why am I even thinking that stupid question? I was a terrible person for blowing him off. I really was.

            “Babe why you look so sad?” Justin’s arms came around my waist and pulled me into him from behind so he could whisper in my ear. I didn’t exactly want to tell him that I was trying to talk to Brett after what happened last time so I just blew it off.

            “Nothing.” I sent him a fake smile and spun around to face him so he could see it. “It’s good to see you though. I missed our daily routine.”

            “Agreed.” He replied too quickly. “God the other day you came in looking so good… do you know how hard it was to not come over here and touch you?”
            Rolling my eyes at him, I thought back to when he looked at me in the hallway and never would have guessed that was how he felt. He was with the football team and seemed like he was having the time of his life. His ability to hide his emotions is astonishing.

            “But now I can.” He smirked and ran his hands down to the leggings I was wearing, making me give him an evil glare. He doesn’t know the meaning of boundaries.

            Disappointed at my reluctance from him, he pulled his hand away from my ass and grabbed onto my hand instead. He could grab my ass any time he wanted when we weren’t at school but I wasn’t comfortable with that much PDA in the hallway.

            “Come over later.” He whispered seductively. “Let’s have some alone time.”

            “After you do your homework.” Sending him a cheesy smile, I started to walk backwards to my math class, not wanting to hear another word.

-------- 

            “I can’t focus.” He chuckled. “You’re distracting.”

            I wasn’t even doing anything. All I was doing was staring down at my English paper, trying to think of what to write. I swear I could be breathing and he’d get turned on in all honesty.

            “Stop.” I picked up his pencil and put it into his hands. He was going to fail if he didn’t get his work done. We both had to work on our junior papers.

            “Can you play music then at least? That’ll get me to focus.”

            Taking my phone out of the pocket of my jean jacket, I gave into him and put my music on shuffle. Once I noticed the song that was flooding through the speaker, I immediately tried to turn off the music but Justin put his hand over mine and looked at me in disbelief.