Part 1 : Childhood Memory

In xyz school,

A cute 6 year old little girl was having her lunch. One boy comes there and pulled her pony tail. She started crying and her nose also started flowing. He took her lunch box and throw on the ground.

He took out black marker and about to draw on her face but another lil boy come and hold his hand. He punched on his face and kicked him hard.

B:(warned) Eeeaaa.. if you hult (hurt) my Sanyu again I will beat you again.

At the same time teachers also come. They saw Sanyu was crying.

T: Randhir say Sorry to Sanyukta. You shouldn't tease her like this.

Rd: Miss, I didn't tease her. Rehaan is the one who teased my Sanyu.

R: Miss sorry. I'll never tease Sanyu next time.

Rd: Ooooo... her name is Sanyukta and she is your sistal(sister).

After solving their fight teachers left from there and Rehaan also goes from there. Sanyu was still sobbing.

Randhir gave his hanky to her and she wiped her nose cutely.

Rd: moti, stop crying.

San:(sobbing) he throws my lunch box.

Rd:(hugs) chal me te ko mera lunch box deta hu.

She hugged him back n he caressed her hair lovingly.

San:(wiping) tu mere se share karega?

Rd: haan, ab chal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, bus dropped them near their house. Both are walking on the road with hand in hand.

Rd: te ko pata teri vajah se me ko bhi bahut daat padti he.

San:(innocently) vo ke se?

Rd: kyu ki stong(strong) nhi he na. Isliye sab te ko tang karte he. Aur jab me te ko bachata hu to sab mere pe hi gussa karte he.

San:(pushed him lightly) to naa aaj ke bad tu kabhi mat bachana me ko. Tu bahut bura he.

Rd:(pulled her pony tail) thik he nahi bachauga. Moti kahi ki...

Randhir runs from there but he collides with stone and fell down. Blood started oozing from his knees. 

Sanyu runs to him and tied her hanky on his knees. She pecked his right cheek and went from there. 

He put his hand on his cheeks and he comes out of his childhood memory land

Randhir clutched the lil hanky in his hand.

Rd: ohh god! me kyu usko yaad kar raha hu? She is just good for nothing. I just hate her. har bar uski vajah se mein problem me pad jata hu.

He was about to throw hanky but something stopped him and kept it in his cupboard. He went down stairs.

N: Ron beta achha hua tum aa gaye. Ab chalo mujhe mandir le chalo.

Rd: okay mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the car,

Rd: kya hua mom? Aaj aap ki laadli beti nahi aa rahi hai.

N: no. Uski tabiyat thik nahi hai. aur tum har bar usse itna chidte kyu ho?

Rd: leave it mom. I just don't want to talk about that silly girl.

N:(glared at him) Randhir..

Rd: okay fine. Sorry. Happy..

Rd:(im) kabhi kabhi to lagta hai ye meri nahi uski mom hai. i just hate her.

They reached temple and went in the temple.

"Millions of trees in the world are accidently planted by squirrels who burry nuts, then forget where they hide them, DO GOOD and FORGET. It'll grow some day."

Precap: Sanyu's entry...

(So this is ths 1st part. Feedback please. I know lil bit boring part but next part is very interesting.

Thank you for reading.)