Part 38 : I love you

Sara smiled at him and started taking steps toward him with shaky legs. She walked two steps and about to fall but Randhir held her in his arms.

Rd: awww... dada pakad liya..

He kissed her cheeks and she too kissed his nose making him smiled. He forgot his all pain and sorrows in presence of her.

Sr: dada.. toc..tokle.. dada..

Rd: ooo.. to princess ko chocolate chahiye..

Randhir made her sit in his lap and took out chocolate from his pocket then unwrap it. Sara took the chocolate from his hand and started eating. Randhir smiled and ruffled her lightly grown hair. Sanyu was looking at them with teary eyes. Suddenly her noticed bandage on his hand and gets panicked. She took his hand.

San:(worriedly) Randhir, ye kya hai? Kaise lagi ye chot?

Rd:(fumbled) vo..v.. vo.. mirror.. tu..

San:(scold him) tum itne careless kaise ho sakte ho? Dekhne do mujhe..

Rd: moti it’s okay. I am fine and don..

San: just shut up. Princess comes here.

She took Sara and gave her teddy.

San:(kissed her hair) aap thodi der teddy ke sath khelo, tab tak me aap ke dada ko sidha karti hu.

She got up and took out first aid box from drawer. She opens his bandage and removed cotton. Seeing the deep cut her eyes welled up in pain. Sara crawled to Randhir and saw his wound. She put her finger in her mouth.

San:(low voice) ye cut ko kitna deep hai. aur tum bol rahe ho ki tum thik ho.

She applied soframycine on his wound and put cotton then tied bandage properly.

San:(warned) next time agar tumne aisa kuch kiya to I will kill you. I just hate you idiot.

Sr: het(hate) uuuuu. Het(hate) uuuu...

She giggled and clapped her hands. Randhir took her and kissed her nose.

Rd: agar aap bhi mujhe hate karoge to phir mujhse love kon karge?

Sr:(giggled) lubbb... dada...

Randhir smiled and kissed her cheeks.

San: Randhir, suno.

Rd: haan bolo..

Sara gets busy in playing with his gold chain.

San: princess ka 1st b’day aa raha hai. 10 din baad.

Rd: whattt? Aur tum mujhe ab bata rahi ho?

San: sorry but kabhi time hi nahi mila. Ab to bata diya naa.

She said sadly. Randhir understood that why she was upset.

Rd:(caressed her hair) tu apne husband ko miss kar rahi hai.

San: haann.. vo kab se iss pal ka wait kar raha tha.

Flashback

3 months after Sara’s birth,

Sandhir are busy in playing with their princess.

Rd: Sanyu, i am very excite for her 1st b’day. Tab humari princess hume mumma dada keh ke bulayegi.

San: haann Rannu. I am also very excited for her b’day.

Randhir kissed her forehead.

Rd: I love you.

San: I love you too.

Flashback end

Her eyes welled up and Randhir hugged her.

Rd:(im) don’t worry moti. Tujhe tere hubby ki kami kabhi mehsoos nahi hone duga.

Randhir broke the hug and looked in her eyes. Sara urged to go in her mumma’s arms as she was hungry. Sanyu took her and kissed her forehead.

Sr: muma..bhu.. bhu.

Sanyu smiled and started feeding her. Randhir caressed her hair. After few mins, she falls in deep sleep so Sanyu made her lay on bed and covered her with small quilt.

Randhir hold Sanyu’s hand and kissed her knuckled.

Rd: moti, tujhse kuch kehna hai?

San: haan, bol..

Rd: moti i love you. I know tu shocked hai because pehle me tujhse pyaar nahi karta tha. But mujhe teri aadat ho gayi hai. I don’t know kab mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya. Par i love you so much. And i also love princess. You both are my life. I promise i will give you all happiness, love and care. I know moti you still love me. Give me one chance. Marry me?

Sanyu had tears in her eyes but she wiped her tears and kissed on his forehead making him smile.

San: I love you so much. You are my 1st love but Randhir I can’t cheat my husband. Yes, it’s true i still love you but I love my husband more. usne mera uss time sath diya jab mein zindagi se haar gayi thi. Phir se jeena sikhaya hai usne mujhe. Mein almost mar chuki thi but usne mera haath pakda aur mujhe jeene ki wajah di. Sorry Randhir but i can’t marry you.

She said with teary eyes. She looked at her sleeping princess and pecked her forehead. Randhir didn’t utter any word but left from there with heavy heart. Sanyu wiped her tears.

San:(herself) i am sorry Rannu. Ye jaante huye bhi ki tu hi mera hubby hai i rejected you. Because iss waqt tum mere liye sirf ek achhe dost ho aur ek second person. Tumhe to ye bhi nahi yaad nahi ki mein tumhari kaun hoon? Princess tumhari kya hai? humara rista kya hai? Jiss din tumhe yaad aa jayega uss din mein khud tumhare pass chali aaugi. Bahut pyaar karti hu tumse mein. Mein bhi tumhare sath rehna chahti hoon as Mrs Sanyukta Suryavanshi. But god ji humare love ka test le rahe hai aur hume ye test pass karna hoga Rannu. I love you so much princess ke dada.

She took princess and cried hugging her. Her love is pure for him.

On other hand,

Randhir was also crying because he thought he lost his love forever.

Rd:(crying) I am sorry Sanyu. Tu mujhse itna pyaar karti rahi aur mein kabhi tumhara pyaar dekh hi nahi paya. Humesha tujhe bura bhala bolta raha. Kabhi samjha hi nahi tere love ko. Humesha tujhse nafarat ki thi. But pata nahi kab ho gaya mujhe tujhse pyaar. Princess se pyaar. I love you both.

He cried his heart out. His love is painful for her.

“The worst feeling isn’t being Lonely, But being forgotten by someone whom you can’t forget.”

Precap:

Sandhir celebrate princess’s birthday and Soumya’s dirty plan..