Part 12 : Need or not

In the class,

Everyone was getting bored. Sanyu was sitting between Kavya and Divya.

K:(to Sanyu) chal naa Sanyu kuch karte hai.

D: haan, Sanyu bahut bore ho raha hai.

K: chal thodi masti karte hai.

But Sanyu didn't speak anything. She was just looking at blackboard. Arjun throw the paper on Sanyu. She quickly gets up from her seat.

San: sir...

Professor looked at her.

P: yes, Sanyukta. Any problem?

San: yes. Actually sir yaha se mujhe thik se dikhayi nahi de raha hai. so can change my seat?

P: of course Sanyukta.

Sanyu goes from there and sit in front seat. Her all friends are in shocked. Randhir was also looked at her in shocked. The whole he was just looking at her.

After lecture,

K: Sanyu, kya hua hai tujhe?

D: humse koi galti ho gayi hai kya? Tu aise kyu behave kar rahi hai?

San: kisi se koi galti nahi hai. it was just i am not in mood.

Ar: but Sanyu 1st time tune masti karne se mana kar diya hai. tu to aisi nahi thi naa.

San:(angrily) haan to ab mein aisi hu naa. Tum logo ko koi problem hai kya? And guys grow up, bachhe nahi rahe ho ab tum log jo aise masti karoge. You know what? Just go to hell.

Sanyu left from there.

K: let's go.

Ar: kaha jana hai?

K:(angrily) idiot, hell chalo. Suna nahi kya bola usne? Grow up yrrr. She ruined our friendship.

The whole conversation heard by Randhir.

Sanyu was going to library. But someone pulled her in store room. The person is none other than Randhir.

San: randhir chhodo mujhe...

Rd: pehle mere question ka answer do.

San: jo bolna hai jaldi bolo.

Rd: why are you ignoring me? Tum to pehle aisi nahi thi naa. Tum itna change kaise ho gayi?

She pushed him and said, " Mein ab aisi hi rahugi. Naa mujhe kisi ko pyaar karna hai aur naa hi kisi ko dost banana hai. Aur naa hi mujhe kisi ke liye bhi koi emotions rakhne hai."

Saying this she went away from there.

Rd: kya ho gaya hai tujhe moti? Jab se apni cousin ki shaadi me se aayi hai tab se tu chup chup si ho gayi hai. no no no, ye sab uska drama hoga.

He again convinces himself that she wasn't change.

At evening,

Randhir was waiting for Ridha and Sanyu in his car. Suddenly his phone ringed with name "Ridha".

Rd: kaha hai tu? Kitni der laga rahi hai.

R: vo bro, actually mein Ankit ke sath bahaar aayi hu. Vo Angel aunty ne Ahana bhabhi ke liye kuch fruits lane ko bola hai. aur Ankit ko kuch samjh nahi aa raha tha isliye mein uske sath chali gayi.

Rd: ok okay, just take care. Bye

R: bye...

Randhir cut the call and started waiting for Sanyu. Meanwhile Kavya and Divya come there.

Rd: where is Sanyukta?

K: hume kya pata?

Rd: what do you mean? Daily to tum logo ke sath aati hai naa.

K: haan, to daily aati thi. Ab se nahi aayegi. And please uski itni care karna band karo tum. Uss madam ko koi fark nahi padega.

D: stop it Kavya. And Randhir Sanyu half hour pehle hi nikal gayi hai.

Rd: whattt?

D: haan.

Randhir start the car and went from there. He searched her on whole way but didn't find her. He stopped his car nearby garden.

He entered in the garden and saw Sanyu was sitting on bench. She was lost in her thoughts. Whenever they come in this garden she always gets busy in playing with children. But today he saw her sitting on the bench. He goes near her and grabbed her.

Rd: tu yaha kya kar rahi hai?

San: tujhe isse kya? And please meri care karna chhod de..

Rd: I don't care for you. Uncle aunty tere liye ghar pe pareshan naa ho isliye aaya hu.

San: haan, to hone de naa. Tu kyu parva karta hai? for god shake mera pichha chhod de.

She started walking but her legs get twisted. She was about to fall but Randhir hold her by waist. Both are lost in each other eyes. He saw lots pain in her eyes.

Rd: chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, i am always with you. I am always there for you.

Sanyu come back to her sense and Randhir leave her.

San:(with moist eyes) No, i don't need you. tu humesha mere sath nahi reh sakta. You were not there with me. I don't need you. I just don't need you. i don't need anyone.

Saying this she runs from there. Randhir just stand there in confusion.

Rd: moti, kuch to hua hai tujhe? Par kya? I promise moti teri sb problem solve kar duga.

He goes behind her and picked up her in his arms. She struggled in his arms but he was too strong. He slowly throws her in car.

Rd:(warned her) chup chap bethi raho. And koi bakwas mat karna. Varna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.

Randhir seat on driver's seat and started driving car. Sanyu looked outside the window. Randhir was taking glances at her. He knows she was hiding something.

Precap: Bol naa maahi Bol naa...

(So next part i will post Saturday. I have some work, so I will post it on Saturday.)