Part 51 : Last Part

At marriage day,

“Sanyu beta chal. Teri baarat aa gayi hai.”Jiya chipped entering in her room. she smiled at her.

J: hayee meri bachhi kitni shoni lag rahi hai. kisi ki nazar naa lag jaye.

She said and put black dot behind her ear.

J: chalo ab sab. Jamai raja bahut desperate hai.

Sanyu blush hard and hugged her.
They went downstairs and Sanyu roamed her eyes everywhere but couldn’t find Randhir and Sara.

San: mumma, princess kaha hai?

Ag: vo apne dada ke pass hi hogi.

“OHhh..” she made face and Ahana noticed it.

Ah: tumhare liye ek surprise hai.

San: kya bhabhi..??

Suddenly lights get off and one spot light fell on him. Music starts...

Hey Ya... Hey Ya...

Hey Ya Heeriye Sehra Baandh Ke Main Toh Aaya Re
Hey Ya Doli Baarat Bhi Saath Mein Main Toh Laaya Re … (2)
Ab Toh No Hota Hai Ek Roz Intezaar
Soni Aaj Nahi Toh Kal Hai Tujhko Toh Bas Meri Honi Re
Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main Javanga… (2)

(Randhir was dancing with Sara in his arms. Sara was also enjoying dance with her dada. Sanyu looked at them surprisingly. He comes near her and looked in her eyes.)

Hey Ya... Hey Ya...

Rd: Jaana Aise Na Tadpa Ke Dekh Le Madhbhare Andaaz Se
Hey Ya... Hey Ya...
O Jaana Tu Awaaz Ko Apni Aa Mila Ab Meri Awaaz Se
Are Haan Keh De Haan

San: Kar Diya Hai Tune Mujhko Yun Bekaraar
Maahi Keh Diya Duniya Se Main Teri Main Teri Ho Gayi Re
Tere Naal Mein Aavaangi, Sasooral Mein Jaavaangi
Hey Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main Javanga
Hey Ya... Hey Ya...a

(He hugged her and she hides her face in his chest to hiding her blush. Taking Sara he wrapped his arms around them. Everyone clapped their hands.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They sat in mandap and panditaji started chanting mantra. Sara was looking at them who was in Niharika’s arms.

She put her hand on Niharika’s cheek.

Sr: muma.. dada..

N: nahi gudiya. Aap waha nahi jaa sakte.

Sr:(jumping) muma.. dada.. jana..

N: thodi der baad jana doll.

Now she started struggling in her arms and ended up with loud cry. Sandhir looked at them.

Rd: panditaji ek minute please.

Panditaji stopped and looked at him confusingly. He signalled Niharika to bring her to him. She comes and Randhir takes her in his lap.

Rd:(wiped her tears) aww.. my princess. See dada n mumma is here.

Sanyu caressed her hair and she stopped crying. Panditaji started chanting mantra again. Sara was clapping her hands enjoying her parents’ marriage.

"Ab aap dono phero ke liye khade ho jayiye..” panditji said. Sandhir stood up and Randhir took Sara in his arms. Sanyu held his hand and looked at him while Sara clapped her hands and giggled.

They take seven vows together. Randhir filled her vermilion in her maang and little vermilion fell on her nose. Sara pulled Sanyu’s nose and giggled.

Sr: muma... muma... aaaannn..

Randhir smiled and kissed her hair.
Then he tied black thread around her neck and kissed her forehead. Sara stood on his lap and put her hand on his right cheek.

Sr: dada.. tis... tisy..

Rd: kya chahiye ab aap ko??

San: Kiss.. usko bhi kiss chahiye..

“Achha aap ko bhi kissy chahiye..” he chipped and kissed her both cheeks. Sanyu too kiss her forehead.

Everyone was looking at them in aww, even panditaji was also surprise to see this kind of marriage.

Ag: aaj tak mene kabhi aisi shaadi nahi dekhi..

J: haan di. This is cutest marriage ever.

“Aab aaj se aap dono pati-patni huye.” Panditaji declared and Sandhir smiled. They take everyone’s blessings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Sandhir’s room,

Sanyu and Sara were playing with her toys. Sanyu took her in lap and kissed her cheeks.

San: to aaj princess ne dada ke sath dance kiya..

Sr: dada das.. das..

Meanwhile Randhir come out of washroom and went near them. He took princess in his arms.

Rd: Sanyu go and change your clothes.

She nodded n went inside washroom taking her clothes. After sometime she comes out of washroom n saw Sara was sleeping on his lap.

He was caressing her hair and kissing her forehead. She went near him and took her. She made her lye on bed and covered with quilt. Randhir makes pillow wall around her and takes Sanyu near window.

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Sanyu closed her eyes.

Rd: Thank you for coming in my life.

San:(cupped his face) aaye to tum ho meri life mein. Warna mene to kab kaa jeena chhod diya tha.

Rd:(put his finger on her lips) ssshhh.. no past, no talk. Only our present n future is matter. We will never talk about past.

San: I promise.

He slowly decrease the between their lips and put his lips on her soft pink lips. She closed her eyes and wrapped her hand around his neck.

She started responding him with same pleasure. He sucked her lower lips hard. She also started sucking his upper lips.

Soon she parted her lips and he entered his tongue inside her mouth. He tastes each and every corner of her mouth. She just pulled him more in her. They are kissing each other passionately.

Finally they broke the kiss lacking of oxygen. Both are breathing heavily. They open their eyes n he kissed her eyes.

Their moment was broken by Sara’s cry. Sanyu runs to bed and took her in lap. She upped her t-shirt and started feeding her.

“Mumma n dadda is always with you princess. We love you so much.” Randhir chipped n kissed her hair.

He wrapped his arms around Sanyu’s and she rested her head on his shoulder. They closed their eyes and thanking god for giving such a beautiful reason to live.

“When someone comes in your life,

God sent them for a reason.

Either to learn from them,

Or to be with them until the end.”

THE END

(Epilogue is left only...

aaj to sab achhe achhe comment

karna otherwise bhul jana epilogue ko.)