Part 19 : Party

Days passed in jiffy. Sandhir’s relationship started changing day by day. Thought Sanyu always told him to hate her but unfortunately he falls in love with her more. Sometimes they behaved like enemies, sometimes best friends and sometimes they behaved like typical husband-wife. Sanyu was still not recovered. She was still afraid. Randhir tried to hard find out about her but he didn’t get anything.

It was Sunday morning,

Randhir was sleeping peacefully on his bed. Sanyu comes out of bathroom wearing white colour top and blue jeans. She went down stairs after kissing on his forehead.

She entered in the kitchen. Niharika saw her and smiled.

N:(kissed on her forehead) aree, meri bachhi aaj bahut jaldi uth gayi.

San: haan, vo mene socha ki aap ki help kar du.

N: par beta, usko jarurat nahi hai. and aaj Sunday hai to tumhe rest karna chahiye.

San: it’s okay mumma. I am fine.

N: but Sanyu, tujhe to pehle kabhi kitchen me dekha nahi.

San: mumma, waqt ke sath har insaan ko change hona hi padta hai.

She just smiled sadly and Niharika was shocked to hear her answer. She started preparing coffee for Randhir. Niharika started making paratha.

N: umm.. Sanyu beta, tum jaa kar Randhir ko utha do.

San: okay

Sanyu left from there. She entered in room and saw he was still sleeping. She went near him and sits beside him.

San:(caressed his hair) Rannu, uth jaa.

But her words are unheard by him. She carefully took his head in her lap.

San:(pecked his forehead) chal naa ab uth jaa. Kitna soyega tu?

Rd:(in sleepy tone) thodi der aur.

San: no, uth jaa ab. Niche sab breakfast ke liye tera wait kar rahe hai. achha agar tu nahi utha na to dekhna me tere se baat nahi karugi.

Randhir opens his eyes and saw her. She was looking beautiful in the morning. Her face was shining like sun. He got up from her lap and kissed on her forehead.

Rd: mein ready ho kar aata hu. Tu mera wait kar thodi der.

She nodded her head and he went inside the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At breakfast table,

Everyone was having breakfast and talking with each other.

V: achha Randhir, suno. Aaj shaam ko Mr. Mehra ke yaha ek party hai. unhone hume invite kiya hai but hum log to jaa nahi payege. Kyu ki mein aur Niharika aaj Rishav and Angel ke sath delhi jaa rahe hai. kuch kaam se. to tum and Sanyu party attend kar lena. And Ridha bhi Ankit ke sath jayegi.

Rd: okay mom.

But Sanyu shivered in fear and immediately run from there. All are shocked to see this.

R: bro, Sanyu bhabhi ko kya hua? Vo aise kyu bhaag ke gayi?

N: haan, Rannu. Sanyu ko kya hua? Jab se shaadi kar ke aayi hai vo bahut change ho gayi hai.

Rd: mom, aisa kuch nahi hai. i think usse washroom jana hoga isliye. Mein dekhta hu.

He also left from there.

In Sandhir’s room,

Randhir saw her and get panicked. He runs to her and she hugged him tightly.

San:(crying) Rannu, mujhe party me nahi jana.

Rd: haan, to isme rone wali bat kon si hai? agar party me nahi jana to tum niche bol sakti thi naa.

San:(sobbing) nahi Rannu. Waha bahut sare log hoge. And mere ko dar lagta hai. mujhe nahi jana party mein.

She was crying hard. Randhir understood her fear and decided to takes her party.

Rd:(caressed her hair) ssshhh.... achha par mein to hoon naa tumhare sath to phir dar kyu lagega.

San: lekin agar kisi ne mere sath kuch kiya to... to me ko dar lagta hai.

Rd:(cupped her face) me kisi ko tere pass nahi aane duga. Don’t you trust me?

San: I trust you Rannu. Tu pakka kisi ko mere pass nahi aane dega.

Rd:(kissed her forehead) pakka. I promise. I am always with you.

She hugged him and he hugs her back. He kissed her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night, Randhir and Ankit are waiting for their partners.

An: ye girls ko itna time kyu lagta hai ready hone ke liye?

Rd: I wish iska answer mere pass hota.

An: yaa right, duniya ke kisi bhi man ke pass iska answer nahi hai.

Meanwhile both girls arrived. They looked at them and got lost in their beauty. Sanyu was looking extremely beautiful in red and black colour backless saari. While Ridha was looking very pretty in red gown. Both boys are memorized by their beauty.
Both girls come near them. They shake them and both boys come back to their sense.

R: ab chalo bro. Hum aa gaye.

Rd:(stammered) h..ha..haa ch.chalo.

They sat in the car. Ridha and Ankit sit on passenger seat. Randhir started driving. They are talking and cracking jokes. But Sanyu was all silent during journey. Which pained them a lot. Soon they reached Mehra house.
They entered in the party. Mr Mehra welcome them happily.

M: beta, aane me koi takleef to nahi huyi naa?

Rd: no uncle.

M: okay, to enjoy the party.

Rd: thank you uncle.

Mr Mehra gets busy in their other guests. Ankit and Ridha went from there. Sanyu clutched Randhir's hand little. Randhir looked at her. She was looking little afraid.

Rd:(hold her hand) daro mat. I am here naa.

San: Rannu, chal na yaha se chalte hai. yaha kitne sare log hai. mujhe dar lagta hai.

Rd:(cupped her face) ssshhhh... mene kaha na mein yahi hu. Kuch nahi hone duga tumhe.

San: sachhi naa. Mujhse dur mat jana.
Rd: nahi jauga tum se dur. Tumhe chhod ke kahi nahi jauga.

She hugged him tightly. He hugs her back.

"Anyone can give you attention and compliment,
but someone who loves you will give you that plus respect, honesty, loyalty and TRUST..."

Precap:

Randhir and Sanyukta were busy in adoring each other. Suddenly Randhir felt someone’s hand on his shoulder. He turned and shocked to see that person. And next moment they hugged each other.

Rd: kaisa hai buddy tu?

B: i am good yaar.

They broke the hug. Sanyu looked at him and fear runs in her body. He forwards his hand toward Sanyu.

B:(smirks) hello! Sanyukta BHABHI...

Within a second Sanyu fainted in Randhir's arms....