Teaser

#Passion_Of_Love

He closed the door and throw her on the bed. He removed the cloth from her eyes. She was shocked to see that person.

San: tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Aur mujhe yaha kyu laaye ho?

He: tum se revenge lene ke liye...
She started struggling and pushed him hard. He fell on the ground and tears are continuously falling from her eyes. He gets angry and slapped her hard.

He: how dare you to push me?

San:(crying) please leave me. Jaane do mujhe...

He:(laughed) iss pal ka to kab se wait kiya hai mene...

San: agar Randhir ko pata chala to vo tumhe jaan se maar dalega...

He: tch..tch..tch aaj to tumhe tumhara bodyguard bhi nahi bacha sakta. Kyu ki iss waqt to vo Dehradoon me hoga, apne ghar me hoga and apne room me aaram se so raha hoga...

He again slapped her and come over her. She screamed loudly, "Randhirrrrrr."

That night she lost her dignity to that bloody lusty wolf. That night he felt that she needed him but he was too far from her.

~~~~~~~~~~

(okay i know this is unexpected. But it's needed.

Every girl deserves happiness in her life.

So what if she lost her dignity. It's not her fault. Her life is not ended.

After losing her dignity there are many ways to commit suicide.

But she can survive if she gets support of her family, her friends, society and the most important person her love.

If a person love her truly and support her then she will live long life. She need us, she need our support.

Note : agar kisi ko isse koi problem hai to vo ye story aage mat padhna.

Guys i also need your support because it's very difficult write this.

Please don't bash me and support me. First time aisa kuch likh rahi hu.

And i am sure ki aap sab ko aage story bahut pasand aayegi. )

Thanks for the support and love.