Part 46 : His Love

At night,

It's Dinner time. Randhir settle on his chair and make sit Sara on table. Sanyu served him chhole and takes her sit.

Rd:(excitedly) wowww.. chhole.. my favourite. Thank you moti.

Sanyu just smiled at him.

Sr: dada.. dada..

Sara took roti from his dish and started eating. Randhir smiled and ruffled her hair.

Rd: achha moti tune bola tha tera Rannu aata hi hoga. 2 hour ho gaye ab tak nahi aaya.

Sanyu started coughing and Randhir patted her back lightly. Sara tried to pick up water glass but it's too heavy. Randhir saw her and smiled at her.

Rd: my princess is smart.

Sr:(clapped her hands) samm.. samm.. dada...

Randhir gave Sanyu water and she drink in go.

Rd: tum thik ho??

San: haann.. I am fine.

She started eating.

Rd: haan to batao.. kaha hai TUMHARA Rannu..?

San:(stammered) vo.. vo.. v.. vo.. haan usko office me kaam zyada tha to late ho jayega. Uska phone aaya tha.

Randhir was suppressing his laughter seeing her condition.

Rd: oooohhh... koi naa. Kal subha mil luga.

Randhir done with his eating and get up from his chair. Sara saw him and upped her hands.

Sr: dada.. aaww.. dada..

Randhir took her in his arms.

Rd: achha aap ko bhi aana hai. chalo..

Randhir pick his plate and went inside kitchen. After sometime he comes back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having dinner, Randhir took his bags and come downstairs. He saw Sanyu was feeding Sara.

Sanyu saw him and his bags.

San: tum jaa rahe ho?

Rd: haann.. vaise bhi tere Rannu ko mera yaha rukna achha nahi lagega. So i am going. Kal subha aauga.

San: tune hotel book kiya hai?

Rd:(shrugged his shoulder) Nope, abhi jauga kisi hotel mein. Room mila to thik varna car mein hi raat bitauga.

Hearing this Sanyu gets worried for him. She doesn't want to lose him again. Randhir saw worried lines on her face.

Rd:(dramatically) achha to hum chalte hai.. phir kal milege.

He started walking but Sanyu held his hand and stopped him. Randhir smirks and pulled his imaginary collar. He turned toward her and looked at her.

Rd: kya hua moti? Kuch chahiye kya tumhe?

San:(hesitantly) vo tum yahi rukk jao. Please..

Rd:(innocently) but tumhara Rannu? I mean usko achha nahi lagega.

San: vo sab tum mujh par chhod do. Mein sambhal lugi.

Rd:(happily) okay. Mein apne begs room mein rakh kar aata hu.

He chipped happily and run in to room while Sanyu was looking at him like alien. Such a dramebaaz he is!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In room, it's 11:30 pm and both father and daughter duos are not ready to sleep. Sanyu was amazed by her daughter who was still playing with her father. Sara always slept at 9:00 pm.