Part 23 : aas pass hai khuda

Recap: Justice to Sanyu

At Rehaan’s house,

Doorbell rings. An attendant opens the door.

At: ji aap ko kisse milna hai?

Rd: hume Rehaan se milna hai.

At:(nervously) vo..vo sir to ab..abhi busy hai.

V: but hume bahut zaroori bat karni hai usse. Hum uske friends hai.

At: but sir to...

Without bothering his words they entered in the house.

An:(angrily) where is he?

At: vo sir..vo sir..

Rd:(roared) just speak up damm it...

At:(fearfully) apne room mein. Unka room upar hai.

They headed upstairs and open the door of his room. They felt disgusting after watching the scenario. He was busy in having s**. Randhir boiled in anger and pulled him by holding his leg. Thank god that he was in his jeans. Ankit throw the blanket on that girl.

Rh: Randhir kya kar rahe ho tum?

He didn’t speak anything but kept dragging him to the leaving room. Rehaan was quick injured but they didn’t bother about it. His head was bleeding little.

Rh: ye kya ho gay...

Before he completed his sentence Randhir punched him hard.

Rd:(clutched his neck) mann to kar raha hai tujhe yahi pe jaan se maar du. But mujhe meri Sanyu ko justice dilana hai abhi.

He leaves his neck.

Rh:(huffing) but mene kya kiya?

His face welcomes another two punches. This time Vivaan and Ankit punched him.

V: ye tujhe bhi pata hai tune kya kiya hai aur kya nahi? So jyada innocent banne ki zarurat nahi hai samjhe tum. Randhir le chalo isko yaha se. it’s time to his punishment.

Rh: but mene kuch nahi kiya?

Randhir again punched him and kicked him on main part. He winched in pain.

Rd:(angrily) agar ek word bhi apni zabaan se nikala to yahi pe maar duga. Samjhe. Ab bol kyu kiya?

Rh: kyu ki mein tujhe pain dena chahta hoon. I know ki agar Sanyukta ko chot lagegi to takleef tujhe hogi. Bachpan se uska bodyguard ban kar ghumte the tum. Lekin tum nahi uss waqt jab mene uska rape kiya. I am very happy. You know mein tab se tum dono se revenge lena chahta tha jab usne mera proposal reject kiya and tune mera muhh toda. And see aaj mene revenge le hi liye ki vo aaj kisi apna muhh dikha....

Randhir, Vivaan and Ankit again punched him hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Shekhawat mention

Sanyu was sitting in their room. Ridha comes there. She held her hand and started walking.

San: Ridha, kya hua? Mujhe kaha le jaa rahi ho?

Rid: aap na chup chap niche chalo. Aap ke liye ek bahut bada surprise hai.

San: kya?

Rid: vo aap ko pata chal jayega.

She took her to living room. Both families are present there. Sanyu saw her mother who was in tears. Then she shifted her gaze toward Randhir. His eyes are also moist but anger also visible in his eyes. Her eyes fell on the ground where Rehaan was lying in half conscious state. Again fear rolled in her body to seeing Rehaan.