Part 29 : We are pregnant

In the morning,

Sanyu opens her eyes and found herself in Randhir's arms. She remembered their last night love making and blushed hard. They become Sandhir in every manner. Randhir opens his eyes and saw her glowing face. He kissed on her forehead. Randhir caressed her cheeks and kissed her lips softly.

Rd: Sanyu..tum thik ho?

She nodded her head in yes. She kissed his bare chest. Randhir's hand reached to her abdomen and caressed there to reduce her pain.

San: thanks Rannu for making me beautiful.

Rd: then let me make you more beautiful.

He picked up her in his arms and takes her inside bathroom. He makes her stand under the shower and opens the shower. They drench in cold water. They get busy in making love to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rd: jana jaruri hai kya?

San: Haan, agar tum office nahi jaoge to papa gussa karege. Ab jao.

Rd:(pulled her) Uhuu..jane ka mann nahi hai.

San:(pushed him) Noo..jao ab. Shaam ko jaldi aana.

Rd:(pecked her lips) vo to aana hi padega Mrs. Suryavanshi. Because today you are looking hot.

Sanyu pushed him and runs inside house to hide her blush. Randhir smile idiotically. He went to office. Niharika saw her and smiled.

N:(caressed her hair) kya hua beta?

San: kuch nahi mumma.

N: to phir itna blush kyu kar rahi ho?

She just hugged Niharika and hides her blush. Niharika smiled at her kiddo daughter in law.

~~~~~~~~~

At evening,

Randhir come back home early as he wants to spend some time with his wife. She was arranging closet when Randhir comes and hugged her from back. She closed her eyes affectively.

Maine khud ko de diya hai tujhe ko
Main tera hoon tera
Kaatein naa kate leta hai ye karwate
Din mera din mera

(Randhir picked up her in his arms and sat on the bed. She was sitting in his lap. Her eyes were still closed. He caressed her cheeks and kissed on her lips.)

Aaa tujh mein bitau ratiyaan
Dil dil ko sunaye batiyaan
Aaa tujh mein bitau ratiyaan
Hoo.. tu mujhme kahin pe bas jaa...
Hooo.. hooo... hoooo... hooooo...
Aaaannnn...aaaannnn.... aaaaannnnn...

(He broke the kiss and looked at her. He removed her top and laid her on bed. She started opening his shirts button and he helped her in it. He comes over her and she put her hand on his chest.)

Tune chhuaaa to mein dhadkane laga
Dil ki duaaaa hotho pe rakhne laga (2)

(She pulled him in passionate kiss and he responded equally. Sanyu’s hands are roaming on his bare body making him turn on.)

Aaa tujh mein bitau ratiyaan
Dil dil ko sunaye batiyaan
Aaa tujh mein bitau ratiyaan
Hoo.. tu mujhme kahin pe bas jaa...
Hooo.. hooo... hoooo... hooooo...
Aaaaannnn...aaaannnn.... aaaaannnnn...

Soon their clothes are out and they get busy in savouring each other love. He loves her every part of her body. She was pulling him more closer. He entered in her with full passion making her moan in pleasure. He entwisted their hands together and kissed her lips.