Part 18 : Sun mere Humsafar

Sanyu opens her eyes and found herself in their room. She got up and looked around but didn’t find Randhir. Again fear rolled in her body. What if he will again molest her? What if Randhir will not come to save her? She started shivering in fear. She closed her eyes and tears rolled down from her eyes. Randhir comes and saw her like this. He immediately caged her in his arms.

Rd:(rubbed her back) Sanyu, Sanyu, sshh stop crying. See i am here only.

Feeling his touch she hides herself in his arms. She felt safe in his arms.

San:(sobbed) Rannu, me ko chhod ke mat jana. Dar lagta hai.

Rd: haan, mein kahi nahi jauga. Mein yahi hu naa tere pass.

San: bahut dar lagta hai. mat jana mere se dur.

Rd: kabhi nahi. Never ever.

Randhir broke the hug and wiped her tears.

Rd: achha, ab ready ho jao. Tumhare liye ek surprise hai.

San: sachhi..

Rd: sachhi mucchi.

He kissed on her forehead and she went inside the bathroom. He decided to confess his love for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After half an hour they reached their destination. Randhir has booked a beautiful restaurant only for them. They come out of car. Sanyu hold his hand happily. They go inside the restaurant.

After having dinner, they talking with each other. Randhir sat on knees while Sanyu looked at him confusingly.

Rd: I love you Sanyukta. I love you so much.

“Randhir, ye sa...” before she completed her sentence he cut her in middle.

Rd: I know Sanyukta, tum ne kabhi mujhse ye expect nahi kiya hoga. But i love you. Seriously I love you.

Suddenly Sanyukta started laughing.

San: OMG! Seriously Randhir. Ha ha ha(still laughing)

Rd: what happens Sanyukta? You love me naa. I know.

San: Do you really think that I love you? No Mr Randhir Suryavanshi, it's your misconception. I don't love you. I never loved you. I just want to break your ego. You have always taunted me and insulted my feelings in front of all. You have never cared for me. That's why I decided to break your ego. What you said that day if I will last girl in the world still you'll never love me. And now see you are on your knees for me. Yes, I loved you once but you insulted my love. This marriage is just deal for me. Nothing else. See you at home hubby.

Hearing this Randhir collapsed on the ground and she started walking toward car.

Rd:(cried) why Sanyukta? Why did you do this? I love you but now I just hate you. (Shouted) I hate you Mrs. Sanyukta Suryavanshi. I just hate you more than myself.

She tried to a lot control herself but alasss a loan tear rolling down from her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randhir entered in room angrily but his anger melted when he saw her crying. She was crying hugging herself. He immediately caged her in his arms. She hugged him tightly.

Rd: sssshhh... Sanyu ro mat tu. I am sorry..

San:(sobbing) Rannu, tu mere pyaar mat karna.

Rd: Sanyu, tu kya bol rahi hai?

San: Rannu, don’t love me. Mere ko pyaar mat karna. Kabhi mat karna.

Rd:(caressed her hair) aur vo kyu naa karu?