Part 44 : She Left Him

Sanyu and Ankit reached home. She immediately runs to Randhir's room.

In Randhir room,

Ahana and Ridha are tried to shut her but she was crying hard. She even throws milk bottle on floor as she only wants her mother’s milk.

Sanyu entered in room and saw her princess who was crying hard. She immediately took her in her arms and hugged her tightly. Tears rolled down from her eyes. Ankit signalled Ahana and Ridha to come out of room. They left room leaving the duo alone.

Sara stopped crying feeling her mother’s touch. Sanyu was kissed her whole face to telling her that her mumma is here.

Sanyu sat on bed and wiped her princess’s tears drenched face. She kissed her forehead lovingly.

San:(crying) mumma is back. I promise phir kabhi nahi jaugi aap ko chhod ke..

“Muma.. muma...” She mumbled in low voice and pulled her dress. Sanyu upped her top and put Sara’s mouth near her breast. She started sucking waving her legs in air. Sanyu closed her eyes in satisfaction. She caressed her hair and kissed there.

Sanyu lied on bed with Sara. She was still eating.

San: mumma missed you so much.. princess..

She placed a kiss on her forehead. Sanyu remembered that incident which happened few hours ago. She thoughts something and looked at her princess who was sleeping peacefully now.

San: aap ki mumma ki wajah se always aap ke dada ko problem hoti. Bahut buri hoon naa mein. Lekin ab mein aap ke dada ko koi takleef nahi dugi. Promise....

She kissed her head and picked up her in arms carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In morning,

Randhir opens his eyes slowly and looked around. His eyes searching her but couldn’t find. Niharika caressed his head.

Rd:(in low voice) mom.. Sanyu kaha hai?? usko bulao naa..

N:(stammered) Randhir vo.. Sanyu..

Rd:(worriedly) mom kya hua? Sanyu thik hai naa..

Vardhan and Vivaan help him in sit on bed. Niharika give him one letter. He opens the letter and read it.

Dear Randhir,

I hope ki ab tum thik hoge aur tumhari nazar mujhe hi dhundh rahi hogi. But jab tum ye letter read kar rahe hoge tab tak to mein tum se bahut dur chali gayi hogi.

I know i troubled you a lot. But ab se tumhe meri wajah se koi takleef nahi hogi. I am sorry bina bataye jaa rahi hoon. But agar bata deti to tum kabhi mujhe jane nahi dete.

I am sorry. I am really very sorry for troubled you so much. Har baar meri wajah se tum problem me pad jate ho. Bachapan se.. But now i am going far away from you. So tum apni life peacefull jee sako.

And in last I love you Randhir. I love you so much. Because you are my first love. But i love my husband more. Byeee...

Your Moti...

Earth slipped away from his legs and tears rolled down from his eyes. Niharika hugged him and he was crying.

N:(crying) hum ne sab jagah search kiya airport, railway station, bus station but Sanyu kahi nahi mili.

Rd: mom she left me. She left me. My wife left me mom. Mom uski wajah se mujhe kabhi koi problem nahi huyi. She is my life mom. I love her so much. I love my princess so much. Both are my world.

Randhir broke the hug.

Rd: mom trouble usko hua hai meri wajah se. jab se mera memory loss hua tha tab se. ek wife ke bahut tough hota apne husband ko kisi aur ladki sath dekhna. Uska husband uski aankhon ke samne ho kar bhi vo usko pyaar se dekh nahi sakti. Mom shaadi ke waqt mene Sanyu se promise kiya tha ki humesha uska sath nibhauga. But meine hi usko khud se dur kar diya. Mom mujhe meri moti wapas laa do. Usko batana hai ki uska Rannu wapas aa gaya. Mujhe sab yaad hai mom. Usse laa do naa wapas. I want my Sanyu and princess.

He kept blubbering and fainted in sometime. Yes, Sanyu left Randhir forever. But Randhir is Randhir. He will bring her back at any cost.

Because Sanyu left Randhir without knowing that his memory is back. Let’s see what happened next...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One month later,

Randhir was sitting in his cabin and thinking about Sanyu n princess. Peon entered in his cabin and he come back to his sense.

P: sir aap se milne koi Mr Ahuja aaye hai.

Rd: send him now.

P: okay sir.

Peon left from there and Mr Ahuja comes there. Randhir shakes hands with him.

Rd: kuch pata chala.

A: yes sir.

Rd: kaha hai vo?

Rd: sir they are in Bhopal. Here is the proof.

He handed some photographs to Randhir and he saw all photographs. His Sanyu and princess are looking beautiful together.

A: sir ye photos Bhopal ke Laxmi Narayan temple ki hai. Vo log wahi pe the.

Rd:(smile) Thank you Mr Ahuja.

A: my pleasure. Ab mein chalta hoon.

Rd: okay. Aap ka amount aap ke account me transfer ho jayega.

A: thank you sir.
He left from there. Randhir caressed the picture and kissed there.

Rd: i am coming wify for you and my princess.

Randhir smiled and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Bhopal,

Sanyu was running behind Sara. Sara finally started walking. This made Sanyu more tired.

“Princess ab ruko.. mumma is tired baby..” she sat on sofa with bowl in her hand. She closed her eyes. Sara looked at her and went near her with shaky legs.

Sr: muma.. muma.. kha.. khav..

She started pulling her dress. Sanyu opens her eyes and took her in lap.

San: kitna bhagte ho. Mumma thak jati hai naa..

She started feeding her and Sara kept blubbering in her broken language.

San: agar aap ke dada hote to mumma kabhi tired nahi hoti. Because aap to dada’s girl ho naa. Unki sari baatein manti ho.

Sr:(clapped her hands) dada.. dada.. dada...

San: mumma bhi bahut miss kar rahi hai dada ko.

Tears rolled down from her eyes. She put bowl aside and hugged her princess.

Precap:

San: Randhir ab princess se mil liya na to ab jao. Mera Rannu thodi der me ghar aa jayega.

Rd: ohh.. wow.. ab to mein tere Rannu ko mil ke hi jauga.

San:(shocked) what? No way.. Rannu achha nahi lagega.

Rd: to mujhe kya?? Mein bhi to dekhu tera Rannu dikhta kaisa hai. (In mind) ye game tune start kiya hai moti, par khatam mein karuga.

Sara started pulling his nose and he smiled.

Rd:(nuzzled their noses) aawww... princess ko aur khelna hai. chalo khelte hai.

They started playing. Randhir looked at Sanyu and winked at her. Sanyu winded her eyes in horror.

(Note: Randhiir ko chhodne ka decision sanyu ka hai.

Don't blame me..

I am so innocent.

Meine kuch nahi kiya..😛😛)