Part 45 : Randhir & Rannu

Next day,

In few hours he reached Bhopal. Thanks to his detective friend Mr Ahuja who has find out all information about Sanyukta.

He reached his destination. He come out of car and looked around. The place was very peaceful. He saw a small yet beautiful house with small garden. He smiled as he knows his moti always love simplicity. He started stepping toward door.

Sanyu was making breakfast in kitchen while Sara was busy in breaking toys. Well, it’s nothing new. She was become naughty day by day.

Door bell rings.

San: itni subha subha kaun aaya hai?

She washed her hands and wiped it with hanky. She started walking toward door but she stopped in middle. She put her hand on her chest.

San: ye kya ho raha hai? Suddenly mera heart itna beat kyu kar raha? Ek ajeeb si becheni ho rahi hai. aaj se pehle kabhi aisa nahi hua door bell bajane ke baad..

Again door bell rings. She flinched back in fear or say nervousness. She went near door and opens the door.

She saw his back and her heartbeat started running fast.

San: excuse me... aap ko kisse milna hai?

Randhir smirks and turns toward her. Sanyu winded her eyes in shocked.

San: tummm??

Rd: haan mein. Aur kaun? Vaise i want to meet Mrs Rannu. May I?

San:(stammered) vo.. v..vo.. i.. i..me.. i me..

Rd: stop stammering. I was just joking. I want to meet my princess.

He pushed her aside and went inside house. He saw lots toys are laying in hall but his searching his princess who was Rajdhani express now. Sanyu closed the door. He dropped all begs on floor.

Rd: princess kaha hai??

San: pata nahi abhi to yahi thi.

Rd: princess.. princess.. dekho kaun aaya hai?

Randhir called her name loudly. Hearing his voice she immediately comes out of dining table. She started running toward him with wobbly legs.

Sr: dada... dada.. dada...

Randhir winded his eyes to seeing his princess.

Rd:(put his palm on mouth) Ohhh my Goodness!! My princess is walking.

She hugged him by legs and Randhir bent on his knees. He hugged her tightly and tears rolled down from his eyes. She too hugs by wrapping her small hands around his neck.

He broke the hug and kissed her whole face which she giggled loudly. She too kissed his nose making him smile. Sanyu was watching this with teary eyes.

Rd: dada miss you bahut Sara.

He nuzzled their noses and smiled.

Sr: dada.. totlat.. totlat.. khav..

Rd: achha to aap ko chocolate chahiye..

Randhir sat on floor with Sara in his lap. He took out chocolate from his pocket and started feeding her. Sanyu wiped her tears but Randhir noticed it.

She went inside kitchen and Randhir smiled. He kissed Sara’s forehead.

Sr: dada.. babi.. babi.. (Barbie)

She showed her Barbie and Randhir caressed her hair.

Rd: achha Barbie khelna hai..

Sr:(clapped her hands) babi... babi..

Rd: okay chalo khelte hai..

They started playing with Barbie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having lunch, Sara and Randhir went to her room. But Sandhir didn’t exchange a single word. Randhir did this purposely.

Sanyu entered in room only found her tow babies are sleeping peacefully. Sara was sleeping in his dada’s chest while he was holding her protectively. She smiled and sat beside them.

She kissed on their foreheads and caressed their hair. She ruffled Randhir's hair after long time.

San: i am happy ki tum yaha aaye princess se milne. She was missing so much.

She got and left from there. Meanwhile Randhir opens his and smiled at her. he makes princess laid on bed and kissed her forehead.

Rd: aap ki mumma ko jooth bolna bhi nahi aata hai. vo khud bhi to mujhe miss kar rahi thi.

He patted her chest lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At evening,

Randhir come downstairs with princess. He saw Sanyu was sitting on sofa and reading magazine. Seeing her mumma Sara started struggling in his arms. Of course she was hungry that’s why she want to go to her mumma. Otherwise she loves her dada’s company.

Sr: muma.. muma..

Sanyu put magazine and took her in arms. She kissed her head. Sara patted her chest.

San: bhukh lagi hai aap ko. Isiliye mumma yaad aayi..

She ruffled her hair and started feeding her. Randhir sits beside her.

Rd: achha tu yaha akeli rehti hai?

San:(hesitantly) umm.. no mein mere Rannu ke sath rehti hoon.

Rd:(smirks) achha.. to phir vo kaha hai?

San: vo to office gaya hai.

Rd: ohhh okay.

Sara done with her eating session and come out of her lap.

San: Randhir ab princess se mil liya na to ab jao. Mera Rannu thodi der me ghar aa jayega.

Rd: ohh.. wow.. ab to mein tere Rannu ko mil ke hi jauga.

San:(shocked) what? No way.. Rannu achha nahi lagega.

Rd: to mujhe kya?? Mein bhi to dekhu tera Rannu dikhta kaisa hai. (In mind) ye game tune start kiya hai moti, par khatam mein karuga.

Sara started pulling his nose and he smiled.

Rd:(nuzzled their noses) aawww... princess ko aur khelna hai. chalo khelte hai.

They started playing. Randhir looked at Sanyu and winked at her. Sanyu winded her eyes in horror.

San:(in mind) soch Sanyu soch. Kuch bahaana banana hoga. Varna teri pol khul jayegi.

Rd:(in mind) soch lo Sanyu. Mein bhi to dekhu ke aage kon sa naya bahaana banana hai.

Precap:

San: itna sab kyu laye princess ke liye?

Rd: aree meri ek hi to princess hai.

Randhir's phone rings.

Rd: hello...

He talked for sometime then cut the call.

San: pack your and princess’s stuff. We are leaving tomorrow. Mein shaadi princess aur tumhare bina nahi karna chahta.

Sanyu was shocked to hear about Randhir's marriage.

(So get ready for Sandhir’s marriage with all rituals.)