Part 9 : Masti time

Recap: Tumhi ho bandhu...sakha tumhi ho....

Sanyu was standing in principal’s cabin.

Pr: Sanyukta, call you father...

San: heeeiinnn...

Pr: i said, apne father ko call karo and yaha bulao.

She twisted her lips and called Rishav.

R: kya hua bachha?

San: vo..vv..vo papa..aap ko principal sir collage bula rahe hai.

R: tumne phir se kuch kiya?

She just nodded her head but Rishav was very known her every action.

R: okay, but I am not coming...

San:(almost scream) whattttt?

R: aree relax. I said I am not coming because i am in Bangalore. So mein Vardhan ko call karta hu. Vo aa jayega. Okay.

San: okay. Bye. Love you.

R: love you too.

She cut the call and come out of cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vardhan entered in Principal’s cabin with Sanyu.

Pr: aree Mr. Suryavanshi, aap yaha? Any problem?

They sat on the chair and Sanyu stood beside Vardhan.

V: No, principal sir. aap ne Sanyu ke father ko bulaya tha but he is out of town. So mein aa gaya. Boliye kya kiya meri bachhi ne?

Principal narrated whole incident. Vardhan looked at Sanyu and she twisted her nose. Ohhh! How much he loves his daughter when she do this kind of actions. Then he convinces principal that she will not repeat this type of masti. Principal agreed and gave one last chance to Sanyu.

They come out of cabin. Sanyu hugged Vardhan happily and he hug her back. Randhir saw Vardhan and Sanyu. He comes there.

Rd: dad, aap yaha kya kar rahe ho?

V: as if tumhe pata nahi hai? (pulled Sanyu’s ear) isne jo kiya hai uske liye mujhe yaha principal sir se milne aana pada. (leaves her ear)

San: aaauuu! Uncle dard hota hai.

Rd: to aise kaam mat karo jisse dusro ko takleef ho.

San: ooo hello! Mene jo kiya usse kisi ko takleef nahi huyi. Sab ki khushi hi mili hai.

Rd: tumhari iss khushiyon ke chakkar me sab problem me aa jate hai. even uncle aunty also.

San: dekho zyada mat bolo. Dekhna jiss din me change ho gayi na uss din se ye collage registan(desert) ban jayega.

Rd: ohh really! Then mujhe uss din ka intzaar rahega ki kab tum change ho jao aur iss collage mein shaanti aaye. Not only in this collage but also in our life. (But he doesn’t know that her change is going to change his life. He will going to regret on his words.)

V: areee bas karo tum dono. And Sanyu beta, tum jaisi ho vaisi hi raho. Hume to tum aisi hi achhi lagti ho.

San: sachhi uncle. Thank you so much.

V: ek good news hai tumhare liye. Ridha is coming India tonight.

San:(jumped happily) Ooohhh really!! Wowwww....Thank you thank you sooo much Uncle....

Randhir covered his face with his palm. He knew his sister is also mad like Sanyu. Ridha Randhir's sister and Sanyu’s crime partner from childhood. When they both met, they just out of world. There are no limits of their naughtiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning,

Randhir wake up and took out his towel from cupboard. Then he was going to bathroom. He pushed the door but it was locked. He tried to open the door but the door was locked.

Rd: ye door achanak se jaam kaise ho gaya? Kal tak to thik tha, aaj kya ho gaya.

He again pushed the door with full force and guesses what? The door gets open and and and and..... next moment Randhir shouted in anger, “Sanidhaaaaaaaa (Sanyu and Ridha).”

Randhir comes out of room and saw them laughing on him. He was smudge in mud. Of course all credit goes to Sanidha. They clicked his photos and run from there to saving their life.

Vardhan saw Randhir and burst out in laugh. He immediately run in his room and went inside bathroom.

In backyard,

San:(laughing) ohh my God! Rid, Randhir will going to kill us.

R: actually, but he was looking....(laughing) hahahaa....

Both are laughing like maniac on him. Randhir saw them and smirks.

Randhir goes near them. They looked at him with fear.

Rd: aree daro mat. Mein kuch nahi karne wala hu. Me to bas tum dono ko bulane aaya hu breakfast ke liye. Ab chalo...

R:(called him) bro..

Rd: kya hai?

R: vo aap..aap ki body se abhi bhi smell aa rahi hai.

They laughed and run from there. Randhir controlled his anger.They sat on their respective chair.

After breakfast they tried to get up from chair but they didn’t.

San: ye kya hua?

R: i don’t know?

San: but aisa lag raha hai kisi ne glue lagaya ho but..

Suddenly she looked at Randhir who was smirking at them. She understands everything.

San: to yeh sab tumne kiya hai?

Ridha also looked at him.

R: bro , aap ne aisa kyu kiya?

Rd: as if tum dono ko yaad nahi hai ki tum logo ne mere sath kya kiya?

R: vo to hum bas thodi masti kar rahe the...

Rd: haan, to mein bhi thodi masti hi kar raha hu.

N: rd, they are girls. Tumhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha. This is so embarrassing for them.

Rd: uske liye I am sorry mom. But they deserve this punishment.

Both the girls twisted their lips. Randhir left from there.

Precap:

Randhir was sleeping peacefully in his room. Suddenly he woke up jolt. He was sweating and huffing badly. He saw bad dream. He uttered only one word, “Sanyukta.”

(Next part aaj hi post karugi..agar comments achhi aayi to, varna 2-3 din baad...)