Part 5 : Love, Trust and Care

First Angel entered in their room and closed her eyes as Sandhir’s clothes are on the ground. She slowly opens her eyes and saw the on bed.

Everyone entered in the room and get shocked to see them. Angel collapsed on the ground and Rishav takes her in his arms. Shivani hugged Arpita and they started crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five days later,

A: moma-papa please mat jao.

San: beta, hum kahi nahi jaa rahe hai. hum to yahi hai tumhare pass, tumhare dil mein. Aur aaj hume mat rokna kyu ki hum ek new journey start karne wale hai. hum dono ne bahut kuch saha hai, kabhi dard, kabhi khushiyaan. Lekin ab jab apne baccho ko aise khush dekh kar dil ko sukun mil gaya hai.

Rd: aur aaj hum dono inn sab se dur jaa kar ek new journey start karna chahte hai. Take care of your baby. Love your baby like your moma loves you.

San: agar bhagwan ne chaaha to hum phir se milege. I love you my bachha.
Both: we love you bachha. Bye...

They hold each other’s hand and looked at eachother. They smiled and left from there.

“Momaaaaaaaa...” Angel screamed and she fell on the ground. She realised that it was her dreams. Rishav comes and takes her in his arms.

R: kya hua?
A:(crying) moma papa...they left me alone. They left me.

Rishav hugged her tightly.

R: no. They didn’t left you alone. You know tumne hi mujhe kaha tha na ki tumhari moma tumse bahut pyaar karti hai. unhone tumhare liye bahut kuch kiya hai. so ab tumhari baari hai. humare baby ko tumhari jarurat hai. Agar tum aise rahogi to iski effect humare baby par bhi hogi. You have to become strong for yourself, for your moma, for our baby. Tumhe apne moma ki tarah strong banna padega. Jaise unhone apna sara dard bhula kar tumhe iss duniya me laya vaise hi tumhe bhi apni moma ke jaise strong banna padega. Our baby needs you.

She just cried hard. After sometime she stopped crying and put her hand on her belly.

A: i love you bachha. I love you so much my bachha. I promise I always love you like your Naani loves me. I promise.

Rishav kissed on her belly.

R: Your papa also loves you like your Naana loves your mumma.

After six years Parth, Arpita, Ayaan and Shivani was going Sidney for some work. They put Vivaan and Ankit to Angel. Ankit was four years old while Vivaan was seven. They love Angel so much. Jiya and Abhay are staying in New Zealand.

When they come back from Sidney, plane got crashed and they died.

Flashback End

A: bhale hi I lost my family but god gifted me one new family. You know Rishav agar tum nahi hote to shayd mere liye bahut muskil hota apne aap ko sambhalna. And sirf tumhari vajah se mujhe mere moma papa ki love story dekhne ko mil rahi hai.

R: achha.

A: haan.

R: to mujhe kuch milna chahiye naa.

A: kya chahiye?

R:(rubbed his finger on her lips) I want my sweet.

A:(blushed) ssshhh...kuch to sharam karo, bachhe bade ho gaye hai.

R: so what? mein aaj bhi tum se bahut pyaar karta hu.

Their lips were about to meet but at the same time Sanyu comes there. She saw them and closed her eyes with her palm.