Part 17 : Her fear

Next morning,

Randhir opens his eyes but he felt little wait on his body. Suddenly he realised that Sanyu was sleeping hugging him tightly. He looked at her. Her hands were clutching his t-shirt. He smiled and kissed on her forehead. Then he comes out of her hold and went inside the bathroom.

After sometime,

"Nai, nai...ja...jane do..do mujhe. No,..no...l..lea...leave me." Sanyu was shouting in sleep.

"l..leave me...jaane do...leave me.... randhirrrr." She woke up with jolt. Randhir heard her voice and immediately comes out of bathroom. He goes near and took her in his arms.
She was sweating and huffing badly. She was crying.

Rd: sssshhh...ss Sanyu, mein yahi hu. Dekh tere pass hu...

San:(crying) vo..v..vo.. me..me ko...randhir, tu mujhse dur mat jana. Dar lagta hai me ko.

Rd:(cupped her face) mein yahi hu. Tere pass, tere sath.

San:(hugged him tightly) mere se dur mat jana tu. Dur mat jana. Dar lagta hai akele. Bahut dar lagta hai. tu dur nahi jayega na mujhse?

Rd:(caressed her hair) haan, nahi jauga. Tujhse dur. Kabhi nahi. Mein humesha tere sath rahuga, chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.

Now her sobs stopped but she was still hugging him tightly. She felt very safe in his arms. He knew something was very bad happens with her. He also knew she needs time. He knew she needs him.

Randhir broke the hug and cupped her face.

San:(with teary eyes) tu..tu sach me mere sath rahega.

Rd:(wiped her tears) haan, i am always with you. JAAN hai tu meri. Aur koi apni JAAN se kaise dur reh sakta hai?

Sanyu again hugged him. His words are giving her strength and safety.

Rd:(caressed her hair) achha ab jaa and ready ho ja. Collage bhi to jana hai.

He tried to break the hug but she didn't leave him.

Rd: moti, chhod na ab. Dekh hum late ho jayege. Ridha bhi wait kar rahi hogi humara.

She was not listening him as she was busy in hearing his heartbeat.

Rd: Sanyu, tu sun bhi rahi hai kya?

San: uuhhhuu...mujhe nahi jana kahi bhi. me ko yahi rehna hai tere pass.

Randhir smiled.

Rd: haan, to mein yahi hu na tere sath. Tere pass. Lekin collage jana bhi bhi important hai.

She broke the hug and he kissed on her cheeks. She went in to bathroom taking her clothes.

After half an hour Sanyu comes out of bathroom. Randhir saw her and smiled at her. She stood in front of mirror. Randhir comes and made her wear magalsutra. Then he put vermilion in her maang.

Rd: ab chale.

She just nodded her head. Randhir started walking but Sanyu hold his hand. Randhir looked at her. She simply hugged him and he to hug her back.

San: you will never leave me naa?

Rd:(cupped her face) Never ever. I am always with you.

He kissed on her forehead. They went down stairs.

After having breakfast they left for the collage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At collage, Sanyu was sitting alone in the class. Divya and Kavya are also there but they didn't sit with Sanyu. One boy comes and sits beside Sanyu. She started shivering in fear.

Nowadays whenever a boy comes to close her she shivered in fear. That boy noticed.

(Note: there is no connection between Sanyu and that boy.)

B: are you alright Sanyukta?

She didn't speak anything. She just closed her eyes in fear. That boy looked at her confusingly. Meanwhile Randhir comes and saw it. Randhir smiled at that boy.

Rd: kya mein apni wife ke sath beth sakta hoon?

B: sure.

He went from there and Randhir sit beside her. Sanyu immediately hugged him.

Rd: moti kya hua?

San: Randhir chalo ghar chalte hai.

Rd: moti abhi lecture hai humara. Lecture over hone ke baad hum ghar jayege.

San:(started sobbing) nai mujhe yaha nahi rehna. Mujhe darr lagta hai. chal naa ghar chalte hai.

Rd: par Sanyu..

San: nai, me ko ghar jana hai. yaha darr lagta hai.

Rd:(wiped her tears) okay, hum ghar chalte hai.

They left from there.

In the car,

Randhir was driving car and Sanyu was hugging him. She was very afraid. But she knows she was safe with him. Randhir called Ankit and told him to picked Ridha after collage.

After sometime they reached home. Sanyu was already slept hugging him. Randhir picked up Sanyu in his arms and goes inside home. Niharika saw them.

N: Rannu, kya hua Sanyu ko?

Rd: mom, don't worry. Vo bas tired ho gayi hai isliye.

N: but tum log collage se jaldi kyu aa gaye?

Rd: vo Sanyu ko thoda sa headache ho raha tha isliye.

N: achha okay. To jao aur Sanyu ko room mein sula do. She needs rest.

Rd: okay.

Randhir went to their room with Sanyu. He made her lied on the bed and covered her with blanket. He sat beside her and started caressing her hair.

Rd: humesha tujhse durr bhaagta tha but kabhi durr bhaag nahi paya. I don't know kab hua ye mujhe but I LOVE YOU moti. I love you soo much. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you so much. Mein meri moti ke sare pain heal kar duga. I promise you. bas ab mujhe sach pata lagana hoga ki aisa kya hua hai jiski vajah se tu aisi ho gayi hai. but mein pata laga ke rahuga. (Kissed on her forehead) I love you moti and i will always love you only.

"I used to call her 'CRAZY'

But now i realise that she was simply a woman fighting hard for LOVE; for ME.

And now,

I would do anything to get 'CRAZY' back."

Precap:

Randhir entered in room angrily but his anger melted when he saw her crying. She was crying hugging herself. He immediately caged her in his arms............................
.................................
.................................
San:(clutched his shirt) tu..bol na.. tu mere se pyaar nahi karega naa. Tu naa mere se kabhi pyaar mat karna. I am not good. I am very bad.

Randhir hugged her tightly and she cried in his arms.

Rd:(in mind) I will never stop myself for loving you. You are my life.