Part 11 : What happened with her?

Recap: Randhir's dream

Next morning he woke up heavy head. Last night incident was still rolling in his mind. He just wants to see her right now.

He again called her but still unreachable. He was hell tensed for her. Randhir left for the clg without having breakfast.

Three days later,

Sanyu returned home. But she becomes silent.

Angel was sitting on her room and looked much tensed. Rishav comes and saw it.

Rs:(cupped her face) kya hua? Why are you tensed?

A: i am tensed for Sanyu. Jab se jaipur se aayi hai bahut hi chup chup hai. naa kuch bolti hai aur naa hi zidd karti hai. and naa hi koi demand karti hai. uski vajah se to iss ghar me jaan rehti hai. pata nahi kya hua hai?

Rs:(hugged her) ssshhh...kuch nahi hua hoga. Vo bas tired ho gayi hogi. Isliye itni chup chup hai. mein baat karta hu naa.

Rishav goes in to Sanyu’s room. She was sitting near window and watching outside. Rishav tapped her shoulder. Sanyu looked at him. He sat beside her and Sanyu put her head on his chest. He started caressing her hair.

San: papa, kyu mein strong nahi hu?

Rs: beta, aisa nahi hai. tu sab se strong hai.

San: aur agar mujhe kuch ho gaya tab aap kya karoge?

Rs:(cupped her face) aisa kabhi mat bolna. Tujhe kabhi kuch nahi ho sakta pata hai kyu?

San: kyu?

Rs: kyu ki teri jo ye Jaan hai naa vo teri nahi hai. par ye jaan Randhir ki hai. uski saanse sirf tere saans se chalti hai. uski dhadkane tere name se chalti hai. vo bhale hi ye kehta ho ki vo tujhse nafarat karta hai. but vo tujhe sab se zyada pyaar karta hai.

Rishav looked up but only found her sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled and made her lied on bed. He covered her with blanket and kissed on her forehead.

Rs: shaayd meri baat sunne aur samjhne ke liye abhi bahut time hai. jab tak Randhir tere sath hai vo tujhe kuch nahi hone dega. I know.

Then he left from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day,

Ridha entered in Raichand mention.

R: uncle, aunty Sanyu di kaha hai? jaldi bulao usko. Hum clg ke liye late ho rahe hai.

Ankit comes and looked at her. Well, Ankit has crush on her. Same with Ridha. But both are afraid to confess their feelings.

An: vo Sanyu to kab ka clg chali gayi.

R: ohh achha! Okay bye.

She was about to go from there but Ankit stopped her. He looked here and there but found no one is there.

A:(stammered) v..vo.vo aa..aaj sshaam ko tum free ho.

R: haan, but why?

A: to mein tumhe clg se pick kar luga. Hum thodi der ghumne jayege. If you are comfortable.

R:(shyly) okay.

She runs from there. Ankit smiled at her.

In the car,

Rd: moti kaha hai?

R: di to clg chali gayi.

Rd: whattt?

R: haan, kyu kya hua?

Rd: ummm.. nahi kuch nahi.

Randhir started driving car.

Rd:(in mind) aaj tak to kabhi mere bina clg nahi gayi. Aur aaj achanak kya ho gaya isse? Pata lagana padega..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the clg,

Sanyu entered in the collage. Divya and Kavya come and hugged her tightly. But she didn’t hug them back. She broke the hug and started walking. Divya and Kavya get surprise by her behaviour.

Randhir hold her hand and dragged her in the corner.

Rd: so ab konsa new drama hai ye sab?

San: kaisa drama?

Rd: aaj clg kyu akeli aayi?

San: God fill full your wish. You always want ki mein change ho jau. To dekho mein change ho gayi. Now i don’t need you anymore. And you don’t need to worry about me. You will never find me again.

She left from there leaving him in confusion. He doesn’t understand her words.

Rd: kuch bhi bakwas kar rahi hai. ye kabhi change nahi hone wali.

He also left from there.

“Sometimes when I say “I AM OKAY”, that time I want someone to look me in to my eyes, hug me tight and say, “I KNOW YOU’RE NOT.”

Precap: teaser wala part..