Part 7 : What is real truth?

Recap: apna mujhe tu laga....

Soon they reached Manali. The cold breeze touched their body. Sanyu already started sneezing as she can’t bear more cold weather. They stayed in resort The Orchard green. They went their respective rooms.

At dinner time,

Kavya and Divya come out of room but Sanyu was still sleeping.

Rd: where is she?

K: who?

Rd: Sanyukta...

K: vo to room mein so rahi hai. fever hai usse.

Rd: whattt? Aur tum ab bata rahe ho.

D: hum usko jagana chahte the but fever ki vajah se vo nahi uthi.

Rd:(angrily) tum dono ka dimaag to kharab nahi ho gaya na. Pehle nahi bol sakti thi at least Dr ko hi bula leti.

He quickly goes to manager and told him to called Doctor. Then he went in Sanyu’s room. He checked her temper. She was burning in fever.

After sometime Dr comes with Arjun and Kavya. Dr checked her and gave her injection. Randhir was still there holding her hand. Dr gave some medicines and left from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, Sanyu wake up with heavy head. She felt little pain in her right arms. Divya comes and checked her temper. She looked at her aimlessly.

D: what? aise mat dekho. Kal fever tha tumhe. Dr ne Injection and medicine diya tab tumhara fever kam hua.

San:(almost scream) what? but tum logo ne dr ko mere pass aane kaise diya?

K: humne kuch nahi kiya. Vo to Randhir ne dr ko bulaya tha.

San: Randhir ko to chhodugi nahi mein. Samjhta kya hai apne aap ko? Huhhh....usko pata hai mujhe injection se dar lagta hai.

She got off from bed and started walking. She went to his room and pushed him.

Rd: what the??? Pagal ho gayi ho kya?

San: huhhh...tum pagal ho. And tumne dr ko kyu bulaya? U know mera right hand kitna dard kar raha hai.

Rd: haan to jo kiya tumhare liye hi kiya naa. Varna abhi tum mere samne khadi bhi nhi hoti.

San: haan to tum dr ko injection ke liye mana bhi kar sak...

But her head started spinning and about to fall but Randhir held her. Then he made her sit on the bed and gave glass of water. She drank the water.

Rd:(cupped her face) isiliye dr ko injection dene se mana nahi kiya. Abhi bhi tu weak hai. ab jaa aur fresh ho jaa tune kal se kuch khaaya bhi nahi hai aur medicine bhi leni hai. And please wear some warm clothes. Your body is very sensitive and easily cautch cold.

She just nodded her head in yes and left from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having breakfast Sanyu was resting in her room. She wants to roam in Manali but Randhir strictly warned her not to come out of room. He also warned Kavya and Divya that not to leave Sanyu alone.

D: Sanyu hum eek bat samjh nahi aa rahi hai?

San: kyaa?

D: yahi kit u aur Randhir kya hai? i mean tum dono ka relationship?

San: we are enemy.

K: but kabhi lagta nahi. Tum dono fight to karte ho but always ended with sweet moments. And the way he taking care of you, kabhi lagta hi nahi ki he hates you.

San: he is taking care of me because papa ne usko bola hai mera dhyaan rakhne ke liye. Otherwise vo meri or dekhe bhi na. Vo mere mumma papa ki bahut respect karta hai isliye mera dhyaan rakhta hai. uski ye jo care hai vo sab fake hai.

(How much people is agree with Sanyu’s answer? Comment)

D: okok uski chhod aur apni bata. Tu Randhir ke liye kuch feel nahi karti?

San: mere feel karne yaa naa karne se kya fark padta hai...

D: matlab you feel for him?

San: I love him. I love him from childhood. But he hates me because har baar meri vajah se vo problem aa jata hai. and mein uski life me aur problem create nahi karna chahti hu. Ab pata chal gaya to change the topic please...

They changed the topic but someone heard their conversation. That person was none other than Soumya. She directly goes to Randhir and told about it.....

Precap:

Rd:(clutched her shoulder) so you love me?

San: leave me Randhir, it’s paining.

Rd:(shouted) just give me the answer damm it...

San:(screamed) Yes, I love you.