Part 8 : Tumhi ho bandhu

Recap: Sanyu’s confession...

Sanyu was resting in her room. Randhir comes there and pulled her from bed. he pinned her near by wall.

San: kya kar rahe ho tum?

Rd:(angrily) just shut up....

San: but hua kya hai?

Rd:(clutched her shoulder) so you love me?

San: leave me Randhir, it’s paining.

Rd:(shouted) just give me the answer damm it...

San:(screamed) Yes, I love you. (Clutched his collar) to kya kar loge tum? Haan bolo. I love you. bachpan se.

Without thinking Randhir kissed her hard. He was literally chewing her lips and throwing his anger. He lips started bleeding. He left her and pulled her harshly.

Rd: Just stay away from me. I don’t love you.

He was about to go but she held his hand and pulled him closer. Before he could speak she kissed him hard. The way he kissed her, she also kissed him back. After sometime she pushed him.

San: I LOVE YOU. And you can’t stop me from loving you. Loving you is not a crime. It’s my feelings for you. aur ye feelings kabhi change nahi hogi. Never ever....

Randhir pinned her nearby wall.

Rd: how dare you to kiss me?

San: same question to you. Agar mujhse pyaar nahi karte to kiss kyu kiya?

Randhir angrily went from there. Sanyu collapse on the ground and started crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week later, they come back from the Manali. But things are not good between Sandhir. Randhir always tried to make Sanyu jealous but it didn’t affect Sanyu.

Sanyu was reading book in empty classroom avoiding other things. Meanwhile Divya and Kavya come there.

K: Ohh god ! Sanyu tu yaha hai? pure clg me dundh liya tujhe..

San: vo aise mood nahi tha to book read karne lagi.

D: tera mood nahi tha Sanyu? Seriously...kya zamaana aa gaya hai?

San: achha to kya karna hai?

D: let’s have fun for some time.

Both smirked at her and she understands.

Half an hour, they were in lecture. Kavya and Divya are getting bored so they throw paper to Sanyu. Sanyu throw that paper in Arjun’s direction. She winked at him and he smirked. Randhir was less interested in their actions.

Arjun plays a song which gained PKC sir’s attention.

Pkc: kisne music bajaya? Kon hai vo?

K: sir, hume kya pata? Aawaz to Arjun ki aur se aa rahi thi.

Pkc: Arjun, tumne music start kiya.... get up now...

Ar: s.ssirrrr... me kyu music start karu. Aap Sanyukta se puchho naa.

Pkc: Sanyukta..what is this? Haann...

San: Vo sir kya hai na? Study to hum daily karte hai, but masti thodi daily karte hai. and mere papa kehta hai kabhi kabhi thoda fun, thodi masti bhi life me zaroori hoti hai... isse kya hota insaan ka dimaag shaant rehta hai aur vo tension free rehta hai. Roy start ho jao...

Pkc was about to shout on them but they already started screaming. Sanyu climbed on the bench and started dancing.

San: Yaara tere sadke
Ishq sikha main toh aayi jag tajh ke
Ishq sikha
Main toh yaara tere sadke
Main toh aayi jag tajh ke
Ishq sikha

(Kavya joined her.)

K: Jab yaar kare parwah meri
Mujhe kya parwah iss duniya ki
Jag mujhpe lagaaye pabandhi
Main hoon hi nahi iss duniya ki

(Arjun, Divya and Roy also joined them.)

All: Tumhi din chadhe
Tumhi din dhale
Tumhi ho bandhu
Sakha tumhi (2)
Everytime every minute of the day
Tumhi ho bandhu
Sakha tumhi
Tumhi din chadhe
Tumhi din dhale
Tumhi ho bandhu
Sakha tumhi

(Pkc hold head and left the classroom to meet principal. But it didn’t affect students.

In canteen, Randhir and Soumya are sitting together.)

San: Dil ki takhti par hoon likhti
Ishqan ishqan
Jag kya jaane dil ko mere
Ishqan kiska

(Randhir looked at her and she just passed a smile to him. She started dreaming.)

San: Dil ki takhti par hoon likhti
Ishqan ishqan
Jag kya jaane dil ko mere
Ishqan kiska

(Roy comes and tapped her shoulder. Divya spread ketch up on Sanyu’s cheeks.)

D:(winked and run) Rabb yaar gale le saar meri
Mujhe kya parwah iss duniya ki
Tu jeet meri jag haar meri
Main hoon hi nahi iss duniya ki

(All the students joined them and the canteen become party area.)

All: Tumhi din chadhe
Tumhi din dhale
Tumhi ho bandhu
Sakha tumhi
Tumhi din chadhe
Tumhi din dhale
Tumhi ho bandhu
Sakha tumhi

Everytime every minute of the day
Tumhi ho bandhu
Sakha tumhi

Tumhi din chadhe
Tumhi din dhale
Tumhi ho bandhu
Sakha tumhi....

Precap:

San: Thank you so much uncle...

V: ek good news hai tumhare liye. Ridha is coming India tonight.

San:(jumped happily) Ooohhh really!! Wowwww....Thank you thank you sooo much Uncle....

Randhir covered his face with his palm. He knew his sister is also mad like Sanyu......

(Note: Meet Randhir's sister and Sanyu’s crime partner. More info in next part. Just enjoy the crazy Sanyukta. Because because because.......... Sab kuch kyu batau? ONLY 2-3 CHAPTERS THEN GET READY TO CRY.... NOW ENJOY)