Part 20 : Tum Ho

San: sachhi naa. Mujhse dur mat jana.

Rd: nahi jauga tum se dur. Tumhe chhod ke kahi nahi jauga.

She hugged him tightly. He hugs her back. Meanwhile Ridha and Ankit come there and smile at them.

R: aree wahh! Yaha to full on romance chal raha hai. kya baat hai?

Sandhir broke the hug and blushed a little. Mr Mehra come and insists them for dance. Ridha and Ankit easily get ready for dance.

M: Randhir beta, you have beautiful wife. Usko aise bore mat karo. Party hai to dance karo, enjoy karo.

Rd: but uncle..

M:(interrupted) no but shut... tum dono ko dance to karna hi padega. Varna Vardhan phir se kabhi tum logo meri party me nahi bhejega.

Randhir looked at Sanyu and forward his hand. She holds his hand. Randhir smiled and they went to dance floor.

Oo..Oho..
Oo..oho ho..
Oo..Oho..
Tum ho..
Tum ho..
Paas mere
Saath mere
Ho tum yoon..
Jitna mehsoos
Karoon tum ko
Utna hi paa bhi loon

(Randhir hugged her from back. she closed her eyes feeling him.)

Tum ho..
Mere liye
Mere liye
Ho tum yoon..
Khud ko mein
Haar gaya tumko
Tumko main jeeta hoon
Oo..Oho..
Oo..oho ho..
Oo..Oho..
Tum ho..

Randhir turned her and looked in to her eyes. They joined their forehead and closed their eyes.

Randhir and Sanyukta were busy in adoring each other. Suddenly Randhir felt someone’s hand on his shoulder. He turned and shocked to see that person. And next moment they hugged each other.

Rd: kaisa hai buddy tu?

B: i am good yaar.

They broke the hug. Sanyu looked at him and fear runs in her body.

Rd: vaise Rehaan tune meri shaadi miss kar di...

Rh: i know, issi liye to aaya hu.

He forwards his hand toward Sanyu.

B:(smirks) hello! Sanyukta BHABHI...

Within a second Sanyu fainted in Randhir's arms. Randhir got panicked to see her like this.

Rd:(patted her cheeks) Sanyu, Sanyu, kya hua? Utho...

Mr Mehra comes there. All guest were looking at tthem.

M: rd beta, Sanyu beta ko upar le chalo.

He immediately picked up her in his arms and followed Mr Mehra. Ridha and Ankit also went behind them. Mrs Mehra called their family Doctor.
After sometimes, dr arrives and checked her.

Rd: dr, how is she? Kya hua usse?

Dr: relax Mr Suryavanshi. She is absolutely fine. Bahut zyada stress lene ki wajah se ye behosh ho gayi hai. don’t worry thodi der mein hosh aa jayega. But make sure ki vo stress na le.

Rd: okay dr.

Dr left from there. Mr and Mrs Mehra also went from there.

An: Randhir don’t worry she is fine.

Randhir just smile little.

R: bro, aap please bhabhi ka dhyaan rakhiye. Hum log niche jate hai.

Rd: hmm..

They left from there. Randhir kissed on her forehead. After sometime Sanyu opens her eyes and looked at him. She immediately hugged him tightly. She started crying badly.

San:(sobbing) Rannu, me ko yaha nahi rehna. Chal na ghar chalte..

Rd:(cupped her face) okay, hum jaa rahe hai ghar. But please don’t cry. Me tumhe aise nahi dekh sakta.

She again hugged him and he hugs her back. He tried to break the hug but she was not ready to leave him.

Rd:(caressed her hair) Sanyu, agar tu aise hi rahegi to hum ghar kaise jayege.

But she didn’t hear him and hugged him more tightly. Randhir smiled and picked up her in his arms. She hides herself in his arms. She was afraid, she was too much afraid. He doesn’t know the reason but he feels her pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the car,

Ankit was driving car and Ridha was sitting beside him. Randhir was sitting on passenger seat with Sanyu. She was sitting in his lap hugging him. Soon they reached home. Randhir comes out of car with Sanyu in his arms.

Rd: okay, so good night Ankit.

An: good night. (Caressed Sanyu’s hair) good night Sanyu.

She didn’t reply but hides herself in Randhir's chest. Randhir smiled and kissed on her hair. Sandhir went from inside leaving Ridha and Ankit alone. Tears rolled down from Ridha’s eyes and she hugged Ankit.

R:(sobbing) Sanyu bhabhi aisi nahi thi pehle. Kya ho gaya hai unko? Bolo na Ankit..

An:(cupped her face) ssshh... stop crying. kuch nahi hua hai Sanyu ko. And Randhir hai na. Vo sab thik kar dega.

She just hugged him and he hugs her back. After sometime they broke the hug. He wiped her tears and looked in to her eyes. They come to close and decrease the distance between their lips. Their lips met...... they broke the kiss after few minutes. Ridha pushed him and runs inside home to hide her blush. Ankit scratches his neck and smile like idiot.

In Sandhir room,

Both are sleeping hugging each other. But sleep far away from Randhir's eyes. He was too much worried for Sanyu.

Rd: Moti, i am sorry. Mein tere liye kuch bhi nahi kar pa raha hu. Par mein kaise tera pain dur karu? Mujhe to ye bhi nahi pata ki tujhe kiss baat ka itna dar lagta hai? kya hua hai tere sath? And tu kuch bolti bhi nahi hai. but now no more tears. iss bar to sach pata laga ke hi rahuga. Phir uske liye mujhe jo bhi karna pade to mein karuga. I promise i will never let you cry again. I love you soo much..

He kissed on her forehead and pulled her more close to his heart....

Precap:

Randhir entered in his room. But earth slipped from his feet to see the scenario. His life was lying on the floor in pool of blood. He runs to her and takes her in his arms. He was crying badly.

Rd:(crying and patted her cheeks) Sanyu, Sanyu, uth. Tu..tu..aa..ais..aisa..nnn..nah..iii..kar sakti. Sanyu uth naa. Dekh t..tera....ra..rannu aa gaya. Sanyu tu mere ko chhod ke nahi jaa sakti.... Sanyu uth naa... Sanyuuuuu(He screamed.)
.
.
Dr: Mr Suryavanshi, your wife is rape victim.

Randhir world stopped there.....