Part 25 : Silver Jubilee

Few months later,

Now Sandhir completed their degree and Randhir started working with Vardhan. Sanyu was enjoying every day with her mother in law and sister in law. She almost forgot about that incident. All thanks goes to her beautiful, supportive, caring, loving family and her soulmate.

Randhir and Sanyukta used to cuddle with each other, they kissed each other but they never crossed their limits. Thought they are legally married but still Randhir wants to give some more time to her. The day she will accept him with fully heart he will give her all his love which she really deserves.

It was another day,

Randhir was sleeping peacefully on his bed. He was hell tired last night due to office work. Sanyu and Ridha entered in the room. They went near the bed. Then looked at each other and passed a naughty smile.............. They did their work and immediately run from there before he will kill them.

Randhir opens his eyes after few mins. He sat on the bed and started searching Sanyu. Well it’s his daily routine to see first his lovely wife’s face. But she was nowhere in room.

Rd: ye Sanyu, subha subha kaha chali gayi? Hmm. Shayad kitchen mein hogi. Jaa kar dekhta hu.

Randhir comes out of room and saw Sanidha are coming toward him. They are controlling their laugh in front of him. Randhir smiled at Sanyu and hugged her tightly. She hugs him back.

Rd: moti, kaha chali gayi thi? Te ko pata hai na agar tujhe dekhta nahi hu to mera din achha nahi jata.

San:(suppress her laugh) vo..haa.. mei yahi thi.

Rid: umm...excuse me. I am also here. So control.

They broke the hug and Sanyu blushed a little.

San: Rannu, chalo na ek photo lete hai.

Rd: abhi?

San: haan..

Rd: no, first mujhe fresh hone de phir hum bahut sari photo click karege.

Both:(Screamed) NOooooooooooo...

Randhir gets scared.

Rd: kya hua? Aise kyu chillaye?

San: vo nahi... par mujhe tumhare sath aise hi photo leni hai. pleaseee...(with puppy face)

Randhir melt and smiled.

Rd: okay. Ridha humari ek photo click karo.

Rid: yes bro...

Sandhir stood together. Randhir circle his hand around her waist and pulled her closer. Sanyu put her head on his shoulder. They smiled but Sanyu winked at camera and tied her tongue which didn’t noticed by Randhir. And the photo clicked.

Rid: okay bro, now let’s take selfie of our three.

Rd: okay come...

Rid: haan, but 1st close your eyes.

Rd: aree but why? No you just come...

San: Rannu please naa... ye new style hai eyes close kar ke selfie lene ka... please please please....

Her “Please” word is enough to melt him easily. He agrees and closed his eyes. Both the girls passed an evilly smile each other. Ridha stood beside Randhir. Randhir was unaware of their prank. Both girls winked at camera and clicked photos. Before Randhir opens his eyes Ridha close the camera.

Rd: okay ho gaya. Now show me the pictures.

They winded their eyes.

San: vo..vo Rannu.. te ko papa niche bula rahe hai. abhi ke abhi... office ka kuch kaam hai isliye..