Part 36 : Phir bhi tum ko chahugi

He was not feeling well so left to the home. He throws himself on the bed and closed his eyes. Only Sanyu and Riya are roaming in his mind. Of course they are his life.

Suddenly he opens his eyes and took out the small box from drawer. He opens the box and took the anklets in his hand. His lips curved in bright smile when his princess faces come in front of him. He kissed them and put the anklets near his heart. He closed his eyes and fall in sleep with smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On other hand,

Soumya entered in her house but someone caged her in kissed her passionately. She smiled and responded equally.

H: so everything is alright.

S: of course Sameer. Jaisa humne plan kiya tha waisa hi hoga.

Sm: yes.. ab Randhir aur Sanyukta ko humse koi nahi bacha sakta.

He removed her clothes and pushed her on bed and come over her.

S: Randhir vaise bhi Sanyukta ko bhul gaya hai. to usse apne pyaar ke jaal mein fasana bahut easy hoga.

Sm: yes baby. But now let me pleasure you.

They get busy n their making out. But they are unaware of it that Sandhir are connected with their hearts. They are destined. Their love is preserved from years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning,

Niharika entered in rd's room and went near his bed. She sat beside him and caressed his hair.

N: i hope tum jaldi thik ho jao. Sanyu and Sara are missing your love.

She kissed his forehead and saw anklets in his hands. She was about to took it but he woke up and looked at her.

Rd: mom, aap yaha?

N: mein tumhe uthane aayi thi.

Rd: ohh.. good morning mom.

He said and kissed her cheeks. Niharika caressed his cheeks.

N: good morning. Achha ye batao ye payal kiske hai? dekhne se to ye kisi chhoti bachhi ke hai?

Rd: umm..mom i don't know ye kis ke hai? But jab me yaha aaya tha to isse apne drawer mein dekha tha.

N: ohhhh..(In mind) Rannu tum ye payal Sara ke liye laye hoge but tumhe yaad nahi hai.

Rd: mom, mein soch raha hu ki mein ye anklets princess ko de doon. Uski size ke hi hai.

N:(smiles) tumhe jaisa thik lage vaisa karo. Achha ab ready ho jao office bhi jana hai.

Randhir nodded his head and Niharika left from there.

Rd: princess, ye payal aap ko bahut pasand aayege. Phir aap ke pairo ki chhann chhann mere kaano(Ears) ko bahut sukoon degi.

Randhir kissed those anklets and went inside bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Raichand mention,

Door bell rings. Ahana opens the door and shocked to Randhir. Randhir smiled at her and she smiled back nervously.

Rd: kya hua bhabhi? Aap mujhe dekh kar shocked kyu ho?

Ah: nahi..bas aise hi. Tum andar aao.

Randhir come inside and Ahana closed the door. Vivaan and Ankit saw him. angle and Rishav are in their room while Ridha was resting in her room.