Part 27 : Happiness & Love

Sanyu and Ahana entered in Ridha’s room. She was sitting on the bed and lost in her thoughts.

San: rid, ab chale baby.

Rid: haan, (Looked at Ahana) aree Ahana bhabhi aap yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Ah: tumhe niche le jane ke liye aayi hu. Ab jo bhi question ho vo niche jaa kar puchh lena. Chalo...

They took her downstairs. But Ridha got biggest shock in her life as she saw Raichand family there. Ankit was also sitting between Vardhan and Randhir. Randhir got up and goes near her.

Rd: so howz surprise?

Rid:(confusingly) means?

Rd: matlab ye ki ek prank tune mere sath khela to, mene bhi socha ek prank tere sath khel lu.

Rid: huhh...

Rd: Ankit jiss ladki ko dekhne jaa raha tha vo tu hi hai. aur koi nahi. Usne already mumma papa ko tum dono ke relationship ke bare mein bata diya tha. So mumma papa ab tujhe apne ghar daughter in law banana chahte hai and Ankit tujhe apni soulmate banana chahta hai.

Ridha was shocked by his brother’s confession. But later her cheeks welcome pink colour and she looked down. Angel comes and hugged her. Ankit winked at her and she again blushed.

Ag:(kissed her forehead) we are very happy to have daughter in law like you. but mujhe bahu nahi beti chahiye to kya banogi tum meri beti?

Ridha nodded her head in “yes”. Everyone is very happy in family.

Ag: Niharika, mene panditaji se baat kar li hai, and 2 din baad engagement aur next week ki 24 date ko marriage ka muhrat nikala hai.

N: aree ye to bahut khushi ki baat hai. To kyu na hum log shaadi ki shopping sath hi kare?

San: mumma, ye to bahut achha idea hai. in fact kyu na hum shaadi ke sare ritual bhi sath mein kare?

Ah: haan, mom. Sanyu is right. And rahi baat dulha-dulhan ki to, aap log unki tension mat lo. Engagement ke baad vo dono ek dusre ka face direct 1st night pe hi dekhege. Kyu Sanyu?

San: yes bhabhi.

Ah: okay to Sanyu apna bag le kar aao.

San: haan..

She goes to her room and Randhir follows her.

In Sandhir’s room,

Randhir hugged her from back and she relaxes herself on him.

Rd: don’t go.

San: sirf kuch dino ki baat hai. ek bar shaadi ho jaye phir mein yahi rahugi kahi nahi jaugi.

Randhir turned her and kissed on her forehead. She hugged him and he too hugs her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night,

Randhir's sleep far from his eyes. Because he was not able to sleep without Sanyu. He thinks something and goes to Raichand mention. He tip-toed in her room through window. But only found her sleeping peacefully on her bed. He sits near her and set her hair behind her ear which was disturbing her in sleep.

Rd:(kissed on her forehead) I love you soo much. I can’t even sleep without you.

Randhir lay beside her and caged her protectively in his arms. She smiled in sleep feeling his touch and hugged him. They both are sleeping hugging each other. God is showering their blessing to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning,

Angel entered in Sanyu’s room to wake her up. But she gets shocked to see Randhir and Sanyukta sleeping peacefully hugging each other. She felt embarrassment and about to go from there but she stopped there. She comes near the bed and looked at Sandhir.