Part 31 : Halla Bol

Time passed and now Sanyu completed five months of her pregnancy and entered in six month. By passing each day her mood swings get increasing making trouble Randhir more. But he always fulfil her every wish and demand.

It was another day, Sanyu was watching cartoon in TV. She gets bore by watching cartoon so switch off the TV. Randhir was in office.

San: huh..kitna boring hai. Rannu bhi nahi hai. and mumma bh kuch kaam karne nahi degi. (Put her hand on belly) ummm.. baby chalo aap ke dada se milne chalte hai.

She gets ready and come out f room. Niharika saw her and went near her.

N: Sanyu beta, room se kyu bahaar aayi. Agar kuch chahiye to ek aawaz laga deti.

San: nahi vo mumma. Mein Rannu se milne office jaa rahi hu. Bahut yaad aa rahi hai uski.

N: okay. But driver ko sath le kar jana.
San: okay mumma.

N: aur apna or baby ka dhyaan rakhna.

San: okay mumma.

Niharika kissed on her forehead and Sanyu left from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanyu reached his office and went inside. She walked inside holding her baby bump. Receptionist saw her and went near her.

R: mam, how can I help you?

San: umm.. vo rannu kaha hai? me ko milna hai usse.

R:(confused) Rannu.. oooo.. you mean Randhir sir.

San: haan, me ko milna hai usse abhi.

R: mam but vo to meeting mein hai.

San:(pouted) but mujhe milna hai usse. Abhi ke abhi..

She started walking. Receptionist noticed that it’s difficult to her climbing on stairs. So she runs behind her and hold her hand. Sanyu looked at her and smiled.

San: thank you, meri help karne ke liye.

R: it’s my pleasure mam.

Sanyu entered in conference room without knocking. Randhir looked at her with shocked and she pouted. Everyone was looking at her in “awww”. Their client Mr Sharma looked at Vardhan.

Vd:(whispered) My daughter in law.

Ms: ohhh.. she is cute.

Rd: Sanyu kya hua? Sab thik to hai.

San: haan sab thik hai.

Rd: to phir yaha kyu aayi?

San: vo mein ghar pe bore ho rahi thi and tumhari bahut yaad bhi aa rahi thi isiliye yaha aa gayi.

Rd:(caressed her cheeks) okay to ab jao and meri cabin me betho. Mein thodi me aata hu.

San: nai, tum abhi chalo mere sath. Mujhe na pizza, burger and chocolate ice cream, pani puri sab khana hai.

Randhir winded his eyes hearing this while Vardhan and other members are enjoying this cute moments.

Rd: Sanyu baad mein jayege. Abhi mujhe ,meeting khatam karne do. Please..

San: No.. tum chalo abhi ke abhi..

Rd: no, Sanyu. This meeting is important.

San: No you are coming with me now.

Rd: areee..zidd mat karo. See i promise we will go to your favourite restaurant.

San:(cried) Noooo.. means Noooo..