Part 32 : Happiness and Accident

After nine months Sanyu gave birth to beautiful princess. Their happiness has no bound. They are very happy especially Randhir was very happy. They named her “Sara”.

Soon she completed 4 months in Suryavanshi mention. Now she started recognise everyone specially her parents. Sandhir never left a single chance to love her, adore her, and cuddle her.

San: awww..meli baby ne susu kar diya. Koi baat nahi, mumma abhi change kar degi.

Sara gave toothless smiled and Sanyu kissed her nose. She changed her clothes and makes her wear new clothes. Sanyu nuzzle her nose on her stomach and she giggled.

San: haawww..meli princess bahut pretty lag rahi hai. Kisi ki nazar naa lag jaye.

Sanyu put tika behind her ear and kissed her head.

“aaaaa..aaaa..oooaaa..” she made noise and waved her legs in air. Sanyu took her in her arms and nuzzled their nose.

Randhir entered in with lots of begs.

Rd: mere bina kya baatein ho rahi hai mumma aur princess mein?

Sanyu looked at him and smiled.

San: Rannu, ye sab kya hai?

Randhir put begs on bed and sit beside her. Sara was busy in playing with Sanyu’s chain.

San: Rannu, aur kitna laoge? Kal hi to hum shopping pe gaye the.

R: to kya hua? Meri beti ko mein bahut pyaar karuga. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.

Randhir took Sara and kissed her forehead. She clutched his hair with her tiny palm and pulled his hair.

Rd:(nuzzle their nose) aaahhh... baby badmash hone lagi hai.

He tickles her tiny waist and she giggled making Sandhir smile in happiness. She started crying and Sanyu took her. She opens button of her shirt and started feeding her while Randhir caressed her hair.

San: achha Rannu, aaj tu office se jaldi ku aa gaya?

Rd: because i am missing my princess.

San:(twisted her lips) huhh..only princess.. What about me?

Rd:(laughed) awww..someone is getting jealous.

San: no, i am not jealous.

Rd:(pecked her lips) aree i was just kidding. I am also missing my queen.

San:(pushed him) chheeee...kya kar rahe ho? Sara hai yaha pe..

Rd:(huskily) haan, to kya hua? Usko bhi to pata chale ki uske dada kitne romantic hai!!

San: chheee...kuch bhi. meri princess abhi chhoti hai.

Randhir took her in his arms and pecked her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At evening,

Niharika and Vardhan are busy in playing with Sara. Randhir and Sanyukta are sitting there and talking. After sometime Sara started crying so Sanyu took her and went to room followed by Randhir.

Randhir closed the door as Sanyu was feeding Sara. Randhir took out his clothes and went inside bathroom. After changing Randhir comes and sit beside her.

Rd: so gayi princess?

San: haan, tum usko cradle me sula do and baby monitor on kar do.

Rd: okay..

Randhir took her in his arms and laid her in cradle. He covered her with small blanket and kissed her forehead.

“Good night princess” he muttered and switch on the baby monitor.
He come back to bed and hugged Sanyu. She too hugs him back.