Part 14 : Poor Sanyu

Sanyu was crying hugging herself.

Sanyu:(herself) ye mujhse kya ho gaya? How can I be so rude with my mumma? Vo mumma hai meri. And mene aaj tak kabhi unse aise bat nahi ki. But aaj 1st time mene unke sath aise bat ki. I don't know kya ho gaya tha mujhe? Jab unhone meri shaadi ki bat ki. Lekin mein kya karu? Kaise batau ki I am.....(Cried hard) I am just good for nothing. I am bad daughter. I am just a bloody bad daughter. (crying) vo..vv..vo mumma hai meri, and I....ii..I am just worst daughter. I don't deserve anything. Care, Love, Happiness ye sab meri life words hi reh gaye hai. (Crying more and more) God! Please never ever forgive me. Mene apni mumma ko rulaya hai. I am very bed daughter God. I am very bad. I don't deserve this family. I hate my fate. I am bad. I am bad.

She started slapping herself. She thought it's her punishment so she started slapping her. Don't know how much she slapped herself. But she punished herself for being rude with her mumma. After getting tired she laid on the ground still crying hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel was crying hugging Rishav.

A:(crying) Rishav, Sanyu ko kya ho gaya hai? dekho na. Usne mujhse kabhi aise bat nahi ki hai.

Rv: sshh..hhh sab thik ho jayega.

Without thinking Aryan directly goes to her room. He knocked the door.

Ar: Sanyu, open the door. It's me Aryan.

She opens the door and he went inside her room. He locked the door. He saw her. Her condition is totally miserable. Her face was drenched in tears. He immediately hugged her.
Sanyu hugged Aryan and cried hard.

San:(sobbing) i.i..i am..m...very b..bb..bad. M..mum.mumma ko.. rulay.ya mene.

Ar:(cupped her face)No, you are not bad. You are best Sanyu. I know it's not your fault. You are never at fault.

He made her laid on the bed and covered her with quilt. Soon she falls in deep sleep. Aryan just looked at baby sister's face. She looks so pale and weak. her cheeks are red. He understood that she punished herself.

Flashback start

Sanyu reached her uncle's home. Everyone welcome her. She goes to her cousin sister's room.

San:(hugged her) pihuuu...congo baby doll.

P: thank you thank you jaan.

San:(made face) eeeuuuu...jaan.. iieee i am not your jaan. Kyu ki agar mein teri jaan ban gayi to jiju ka kya hoga? Haayeee bechare to mar hi jayege. Vaise jaan to tu hai, Jiju ki.

Pihu blushed and looked away.

San: haayyee....haayeee..dekho to dulhaniya Sharma rahi hai.

Pihu slapped on her shoulder. They sat on the bed and started talking.

P: aur bata ghar pe sab kaise hai? Ahana bhabhi kaisi hai?

San: ghar pe sab thik hai. and sab bahut excited hai baby ke liye.

They talked sometime and Sanyu comes out of her and went to her room. She also meets Aryan.

Sangeet ceremony,

I like dandiya
I like garba
But, if you really wanna party
Throw your hands up and twist'em around
Do the bhangra everybody
Common and do the bhangra everybody (2)

(Everyone's gazed fell on Sanyu.)

San: Nothing like my jatt mahiya
Nothing like my mutyaara
Nothing like some kangna shangna
And long da lashkhara
Booggie te woogie main gidda kholna
(Aryan joined her in dance.)