Part 24 : true gentlemen

At night, after having dinner Sandhir are in their room. Sanyu was sitting in rd’s lap and resting her head on his chest. While he was busy in caressing her hair.

Rd: moti, tu thik hai?

San: tu sath hai to sab thik hai.

Rd: i am always with you.

San: Rannu, tujhse kuch puchhu kya?

Rd: tu mujhse kuch bhi puch sakti hai.

San: tu mujhse abhi bhi love karta hai naa?

Rd:(cupped her face) haan, i still love you and I will always love you.

San: to make yours forever. Love me Rannu...

Randhir was shocked to hearing this.
Rd: Sanyu, ye tu kya bol rahi hai?

San:(with moist eyes) Rannu, please... He did impure me Rannu. He touched me. He he h...

She couldn’t complete her sentence and broke down in cry. Randhir hugged her tightly. He knew she needs him.

He switched off the light and took out her top. He removed her pant too and laid her on bed. Now she was only in her birth suit. He come over her and started kissing her face. He planted wet kisses on her eyes, forehead, cheeks and chin. The he captured her lips. She responded in kiss. They are kissing each other passionately. She was sucking his lower lips and he was busy in sucking her upper lips. He bit her lips and she opens her mouth. He entered tongue in her mouth and taste every corner of her mouth. After few more mins they broke the kiss.

Both are panting hard. He started kissing her neck, jaw and shoulder. He placed wet kisses on her upper body. He removed her remaining clothes and kissed her every part of her body. He moved his head down and kissed her clit. She was feeling bliss by his touch. He was just kissing her body.

After taking his time he lay beside her and pulled her in his arms. She looked at him with shock. He removed his shirt from his body and makes her wear his shirt. He covered themselves with blanket. She was still in shock. He stopped himself.

Rd:(caressed her cheeks) aise kya dekh rahi hai?

San: why did you stop? Why didn’t you make me love?

Randhir smiled and kissed on her forehead.

Rd: We have whole life for it moti. And moreover i want to make our first night very special. So you have to wait.

San:(with teary eyes) itna pyaar karta hai mujhse..

Rd:(pecked her lips) haan, teri soch se bhi zyada. I love you but I also respect you.

Sanyu hugged him tightly.

San: I love you too Rannu.

He knew his limits. He stopped at right time. He knew she needs him but he also knew she was in flow of emotions. He removed that dirty touch by kissing every part of her body. He has all rights on her. He can do anything with her. But he is true gentlemen. He controls himself. He respects his lady love. He respects her feelings. He loves her a lot. He loves her more than anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning,

Sanyu opens her eyes and found herself in his arms. He was holding her very protectively. Suddenly she remembered their last night small make out and her cheeks welcome pink colour. She looked at him with all love. But her eyes filled with tears, tears of happiness and respect. She feels very lucky to have him in her life. She kissed him on forehead.

San: Rannu, chhod mujhe uthna hai.

Rd:(in sleepy tone) nahi. Mujhe aur sona hai tujhe pakad ke...

San:(slapped him lightly) chhiii.... hato naa. Please me ko washroom bhi jana hai...

Rd: okay but 1st me ko kiss de. Vo bhi lips pe......

San:(blushed) no..raat ko kitni saari di thi.

Rd:(naughtily) Vo to mene di.. tune thodi di hai mujhe.

She blushed and hides herself in his arms.

San: jaane de na.

Rd: kissi de na tu...

San: Rannu...please.

Rd:(copied her) motu...please.

San: i am not motu. You are motu.
Rd:(pulled her cheeks) awwww...my cute motu wife.

She started slapping him.

San: mein motu nahi hu. Tu motu hai.

Rd: okay I am motu but pehle kissi de.
San: naa...

Rd:(with puppy face) pleaseee....

Sanyu melted after seeing his puppy face.

San: okay but close your eyes...

He closed his eyes like obedient child. She comes to close him. He feels her hot breathe near his lips. Their lips were just inches apart. She smirks and kissed on his right cheek instead of lips. She pushed him and immediately runs inside bathroom. Randhir opens his eyes in shocked but later smiled.

Rd:(shouted) moti, mein apni kiss lekar hi rahuga.

Sanyu blushed inside the bathroom. Randhir again fall in sleep. Now there is no more tears in their life. This is the beginning of their love story.

“I will HOLD you up when you can’t stand,
I will WIPE away the tears when you cry,
I will FIGHT for you when you give up and
I will LOVE forever and always.”

Precap: Ankit and Ridha’s marriage..... fun, drama, love and romance......