Part 43 : Fight for myself

Ar: but ab kya karna hai?

Randhir smirks and all were looking at him confusingly.

D: Randhir tumhare dimaag me kya chal raha hai??

Rd: bahut kuch. Soumya ko dhundhna bahut easy hai. uska location trace karo.

Roy: wow... not bad. But police ko inform karna jaruri hai.

K: police ko inform hum kar dete hai. tum log Soumya ko pakdo.

They joined their hands together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He gets ready and about to go from his room but Sara woke up and started crying. He runs to her and took her in his lap.

"Sssshhh... No princess. rote nahi hai. See ur dada is here. My doll.. my princess..." he said in sweet voice and she stopped crying. Randhir wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Muma.. muma.." She muttered with moist eyes. She was missing her mother. Of course it has been almost 9-10 hour passed she hasn't seen her mother.

Yes, it's true she is dada's princess but she wants her mumma too. She was hungry and her mumma's milk only filled her tummy. She was craving for her mumma. She was missing her mumma's warmth. She was feeling her mumma's arms and her sweet talks.

Randhir understood and hugged her.

Rd: ssshhh.. i will get back your mumma soon. I know my princess is hungry and she wants mumma's milk. But sorry princess your mumma is not here.

He broke the hug and nuzzled their noses. She smiled little and cocooned herself in his chest. He caressed her head and kissed her hair.

He come downstairs with her and handed to Niharika. He kissed her forehead once again.

Rd: dada will come soon with mumma. Byee..

Sr: byyyy... dada.. bawww..

He smiled little and kissed her both cheeks then left from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On other hand,

Sameer entered in room and saw her.

Sm: sooo baby doll ne kya socha??

San: i am ready to sleep with you.

Sm: wwwoohhaa... baby is ready. Okay then let's do it now.

He comes to close her and about to touch her but Sanyu kicked him on main part. He winched in pain and fell on floor. Sanyu took out iron rod and hit him.

"aaaahhh..." he winched in pain.

Sam: pata hai mera Rannu kya kehta hai? vo kehta hai ki i am very strong. to ab mein tumhe dikhaugi ki ek aurat(women) ko kamzor nahi samjhna chahiye...

Door bell rings and Soumya opens the door. She was shocked to Randhir and his friends.

S:(stammered) rr.. ra.. ran.. ndhir..

Ar: owww bhabhi it' Randhir not rrrr.. Randhir..

S: haan.. vo i am shocked to see h..

Before she speaks Randhir clutched her neck tightly.

Rd: where is Sanyu??

S:(winched) aaaahhh.. i.. i d..i do..n't kn.. now..

Roy:(tried to stop him) Randhir leave her. mar jayegi vo.

He leaves her and she fell on ground n coughing badly.

Sanyu searched rope and tide his hand. She started dragging him out of room and she succeeds. Randhir and other saw her. He was about to go to her but Ankit stopped him.

Rd: Ankit chhodo mujhe. Vo Sanyu dekho...

An: nahi Randhir. Usse karne do jo vo karna chahti hai. Ye uski ladai hai, usse khud jeetne do. Kyu ki tumhe vo pal nahi yaah hai jab Sanyu ko khade hone ke liye bhi tumhari zarurat thi. But aaj vo apne liye khud lad rahi hai.

Ankit said with moist eyes as he saw his dabang sister is back. Sanyu comes downstairs dragging Sameer. He was bleeding badly but she didn't care about it.

Sm:(crying) l... leave me.. san... Sanyukta.. i .. am sorry..

San:(shouted) Noooo... kyu ki aaj agar meine tumhe chhod diya to mein apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paugi. Ek aurat ko kamzor samjhne ki galti ki hai tumne. Tumhe lagta hai ek aurat sirf mard ki hawas bujhane ke liye hoti hai. haann..

(She clutched his hair tightly) Bhulo mat jiss ki wajah se tum iss duniya me aaye vo bhi ek aurat hi hai. Kya wajud hai tumhara??? Koi wajud nahi hai tumhara agar aurat nahi hoti. Tum aur tumhara bhai Rehaan.. tum dono ek jaise hi ho. Kya samjhate aurat ko?? Sirf ek tissue paper. Jo use kiya aur fenk diya.... (Her eyes become teary).

Randhir comes and hugged her tightly.

Rd: tum jaise logo ki wajah se aaj ek women safe feel nahi karti hai. par bhul gaye ho tum ki bhagwan ne aurat ko devi ka place diya hai. kyu ki vo ek beti, behen, biwi, maa sab ka role nibhati hai. aree inki to rozz pooja karni chahiye. But tum jaise log ye baat kabhi nahi samjhoge. Kabhi nahi..

"Bas bahut ho gaya ye lecture.." Soumya pointed gun toward Sandhir.
Sandhir stood up from their place.

An: No Soumya stop it.

S: No agar Randhir mera nahi to mein usse kisi aur ka bhi nahi hone dugi.

She pushed the trigger but Sanyu pushed Randhir and he also pulled Sanyu. And the result is both fell on the floor unfortunately Randhir's head collide with stool and started bleeding.

Police comes and arrested Soumya and Sameer. Randhir fainted there.

San: Randhir... Randhir.. aankhen kholo.. Rannu...

She took his head in her lap and started crying.

An: Sanyu, ye time rone ka nahi hai. Randhir ko hospital le chalo..

They immediately took him hospital. Ankit called Vardhan and informed about Randhir. Soon they all reached hospital. Angel hugged Sanyu tightly.

Ag: Sanyu bachha tu thik hai naa??

San:(crying) mumma, mein thik hoon.. par rannu.. mera Rannu dekho naa..

She cried and hugged her.

Ag: sshhh.. kuch nahi hoga tere Rannu ko.

Niharika caressed her hair.

N: Sanyu bachha tum Ankit ke sath ghar jao.

San: nahi mumma. Rannu ko chhod ke kahi nahi jaugi.

N: nahi Sanyu. Princess ko tumhari zarurat hai. Vo bahut ro rahi hai. tu ghar jaa..

Hearing about princess she realised that her princess must be hungry. Soon she left with Ankit.

Precap:

Randhir opens his eyes slowly and looked around. His eyes searching her but couldn't find. Niharika caressed his head.

Rd:(in low voice) mom.. Sanyu kaha hai?? usko bulao naa..

N:(stammered) Randhir vo.. Sanyu..

Rd:(worriedly) mom kya hua? Sanyu thik hai naa..

(So it's time for the twist... Get ready for a twist.

and yaa about this part it's only sanyu's own fight. So Randhir is just there to support her.

And don't blame for twist..

I am very innocent.😊)