Part 28 : Jeena Jeena

Marriage day,

Ankit and his family finally arrived to take his bride. Sanyu was looking extremely beautiful in pink and white colour lehengha choli. Randhir was looking at her shamelessly. Randhir was also looking handsome in sky blue colour sherwani.

Sanyu goes to upstairs to takes Ridha. Randhir was busy in playing with Yug. Soon Sanyu comes with Ridha and make her sit beside Ankit. Randhir comes to Sanyu and forward his hand.

Rd:(romantically) May I dance with you beautiful?

Sanyu blushed and gives her hand to him. They come in the middle of hall.
Sanyu put her hand one hand his shoulder and Randhir put his one hand on her waist. They entwined their one hand. They started moving in sync.

Background song

Huu..huu..hhmmm..
Hooooo...
Dehleez pe mere dil ki,
Jo rakhe hai tune kadam..
Tere naam pe meri zindagi,
Likh di mere humdam...

(Randhir twisted her and hugs her from back.)

Haannn.. sikha mene jeena jeena
Kaise jeena
Haannn.. sikha mene jeena mere humdam...
Naa.. sikha kabhi jeena jeena
Meine jeena
Naa sikha jeena tere bina humdam...

(They looked in each other eyes. Randhir kissed her both eyes.)

Sachhi si hai ye tareefein,
Dil se jo mene kari hai... (2)
Jo tu mila to saji hai,
Duniya meri humdam...
Hoo.. aasama mila zameen ko meri,
Aadhe aadhe pure hai hum...
Hooo..hoo...
Tere naam pe meri zindagi..
Likh di mere humdam...

(He picked up her in his arms and she hides herself in his chest. She was blushing hard. Randhir kissed her forehead. Everyone was clapping for them.)

Haan sikha mene jeena jeena
Kaise jeena
Haan sikha mene jeena
Mere humdam...
Naa sikha kabhi jeena jeena
Kaise jeena..
Naa sikha jeena tere bina humdam...
Hummmm....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 3 hours in Sandhir’s room,

The marriage was completed and Sandhir come back to their room. Sanyu was removing her jewellery. Randhir comes and hugs her from back. He clutched her belly little and she closed her eyes.

Rd: moti, today u are looking beautiful.

San:(blushed) thank you, tum bhi bahut handsome lag rahe ho.

Randhir smirks and turned her.

Rd:(naughtily) soo..Mrs. Suryavanshi found his husband handsome. Kya baat hai?

She blushed and pushed him. She was about to run but he held her hand and pulled her closer. Their breath mixed and they close their eyes. Randhir touched their forehead.

Rd: Sanyu...

San: hmmm......

Rd: Sanyu.... I need you.

San: Me 2...

Rd: I need you Sanyu.

But later he realised his words and left her chipping, “Sorry.” He was about to go from there but Sanyu held his hand and kissed on his forehead.

San: I need you too.

Rd:(cupped her face) No Sanyu. I know you are still not ready. I don’t want to force you. it was just slip from my tongue. I am sorry.

San: but Rannu, i am ready. Please love me.

Rd:(turned around) No Sanyu I can’t. Mujhse nahi hoga.

Tears rolled down from her eyes.

San:(crying) I know you can’t because i am not pure. And tum kyu mujh jaisi ladki ko love karoge jo ek ra...

Her words died in her mouth as he kissed her hard. She was taking him wrong. He was biting, chewing her lips to giving her punishment to uttering such a word. She was still crying. He sucked her blood and kissed her softly.

Rd:(breaking kiss) never utter such words. You are purest for me. I love you. I love you more than myself.

San:(looking in his eyes) then love me.

Randhir kissed on her forehead and removed her dupatta. He kissed her cheeks and she closed her eyes. He kissed her eyes and moved toward her ear n bit there.

He caressed her right cheek by his thumb and come to close her. He placed his lips on her and started kissing softly. She started responding.

Soon the soft kiss turned in passionate. Randhir's hand reached to her back near knot of her choli. Within a moment he opens the knot of her choli. She broke the kiss and hugged him tightly. He hugs her back and his hand started moving on her back.

Randhir broke the hug and again took her lips in favourable kiss. Her soft hand started opening button of his sherwani. He smiled between the kiss and picked up her in his arms without breaking the kiss.

He placed her on the bed and broke the kiss. He removed his sherwani and throws it away.

She closed her eyes seeing his upper body naked. Randhir smiled and come upon her.

He removed her blouse and she covered her upper body with her hand. Randhir took her hand n kissed her palm. She shyly turned her face aside and he started kissing her neck.

He was ravishing her upper body with his love and care. She was pulling him closer. He kissed her chest and has good time with her blossom. She moaned in pleasure.

He reached down and kissed her navel. She clutched the bed sheet tight. He looked at her and she took him in passionate kiss. Later the night get darken and their wears leaves them in silky blanket. He loves her every feature of her body and she gave him everything to him.

Tears rolling down from her eyes when she felt him inside. He sucked her tears and kissed her lips. She responded him passionately. Their body started moving with wave of ocean. He showered his all love on her and she took his all love with pleasure.

They are completed today. They are finally become Sandhir. He gives his all love which he stored for her only. They felt bliss. Today they become one again after long wait. Their rebirth succeeds tonight.

“Thank you... MY LOVE
For always making me feel like the most beautiful women in the earth.”

Precap:

After their wiled make out Randhir laid beside her and pulled her close. He covered them self with quilt and she rested her head on his chest. Randhir was caressing her hair and she placed a kiss on his hard chest.

Rd: Sanyu...

San: hmmm...

Rd: Sanyu, honeymoon pe chale kya? Sirf you and me..

Hearing this she blushed and hides herself in his chest. Randhir smiled at her cuteness.

Rd: to mein tumhara answer “Yes” samjhu...

She nodded her head and started drawing pattern on his chest. Thus welcoming their another steamy make out.....