Teaser 4 (Coming Soon)

Randhir opens his eyes and found himself in hospital room. Sanyu runs to him and hugged him tightly. She was crying badly. Randhir pushed her harshly and she fell on the ground.

Rd: how dare to hug me?

San:(shocked) Rannu, tu...

Rd: and what is this “Rannu”? Have you lost your mind? I am Randhir for you.

Niharika saw this.

N: Rannu, tu Sanyu beta se aise kaise bat kar sakta hai? pyaar se bat karo Sanyu se.

Rd: what do you mean mom? I hate her you know. To phir aap ye kyu expect kar rahe ho ki mein iske sath pyaar se baat karuga?

San:(tried to touch him) Rannu, lekin...

Rd:(pushed her angrily) listen you. Just don’t touch me and stay away from me.

Sanyu was shocked by Rd’s this statement. Some more tears rolled down from her eyes. Her Rannu never talked with her like this.

.
.
.
.
.

Sanyu was sitting in the garden with small cute baby girl in her lap. The baby is 11 months old. She was playing with Sanyu’s mangalsutra.

San:(with teary eyes) Sara, aap ke dadda hum ko bhul gaye. Unko hum yaad nahi hai...

SR: dada...bhu..bh.. (She try to wipe her momma’s tears with her tiny fingers.)

She bite Sanyu’s nose which make Sanyu smiled and she tickled on her small waist. She started giggling. Sanyu hugged her tightly and she hides herself in her momma’s arms.

(So get ready for Sandhir’s beautiful love life with little pain. Enjoy their love and parenthood.

I will post next part after 14th may. Because I am busy in my exams. So tab tak ke liye Good bye.... See you soon...)