Part 35 : Soumya is back

(So who missed me?

I am back still i am not fully recovered.

I was ill and having fever from last few days.

but i am lil stable now. So here you go.)

Sanyu took her and wiped her mouth.

San: princess, uncle ko thank you bolo.

Hearing “Uncle” from her mouth Randhir felt sudden pain in his heart. But why? He was her uncle but why he felt pain in his heart.

Because his heart belongs to them. Sara kissed Randhir's cheeks and he smiled little.

Sanyu sat on the ground and make Sara sit on the floor. Randhir too sat beside her. Sanyu gave a big teddy to Sara. She started playing with teddy.

Rd: achha ek baat bata moti?

San: haann bol.

Rd: uss din hospital me tune mujhe hug kyu kiya tha?

San:(stammered) v..vo..meim..me..haa mujhe mere husband ki yaad aa gayi thi. Unka accident aise hi hua tha and then he lost his memory.

Rd: ohhh..but tumne Rannu kyu bola?

San: because mein mere husband ko pyaar se Rannu keh ke bulati hu.

Rd: achha to uska name kya hai?

San:(herself) God! ye to pichhe hi pad gaya. Kab se KBC khel raha hai. ab kya bolu?

Sr: mum..mum..mum..aaaaammm..

Sanyu looked at her and her eyes filled with tears. She was standing on her feet by holding bed.

San:(kissed her head) my baby... ab muma aap ko jaldi walky walky sikha degi.

Sr:(hugged her) mum.mum... da...dddada...dada...

San: baby phir se bolo? Phir se “Dadda” bolo..

Sr: dd..dada...

Sanyu hugged her and cried.

San: finally aap ne dada bolna seekh liya. Aap ke dada bahut khush hoge.

Randhir was feeling very happy he doesn’t know why? But he was happy. His heart was very happy. Sara sat on her knees and crawled toward Randhir.

Sr: dadaaa..da..dada..

Randhir was shocked to see that Sara is calling him “Dada”. She tried to sit in his lap but he was still in shock. Now she was angry as her dada didn’t give her any attention so she bites his hand with her small mouth. Randhir winched in pain and looked at her.

Sr:(moist eyes) dada..dada...aadad..

Randhir took her in his arms and kissed her forehead. Happiness tears rolled down from his eyes and Sanyu was also crying.

He doesn’t remember anything but he was her father. He loves his princess more than anything. Randhir wiped his tears and looked at her.

Rd: why she called me “Dada”?

Sanyu knew he will surely ask this question.

San:(wiped her tears) because from last few months she is always with you and she loves your company too. You also love her so much.

Randhir just looked at Sara who resemble to him but he ignored it.

San: i think ab tumhe chalna chahiye. Office ke liye late ho jaoge.

Rd:(confusingly) office??

San: ohh haan! Tumhare to dimaag ki battery chali gayi hai na. Tumhe kaise yaad hoga ki tumne papa.. i mean Vardhan uncle ke sath office jana start kar diya.

Rd: really..

San: haan, ab jao.

Rd: haan haan, jaa raha hu. Mujhe bhi koi soukh nahi hai yaha beith kar tumhari sakal dekhne ka. Wo to princess bahut pyaari hai isiliye yaha aaya hu.

Sanyu took Sara from her and kissed her forehead. Randhir kissed Sara’s cheeks and she giggled.

Rd: bye princess. We will meet soon.

Sr: bawww..

Randhir laughed and left from there. Sanyu smiled brightly and kissed Sara’s cheeks.

San: princess, aap ke dada aap ko bahut pyaar karte hai. bahut se bhi zyada.

Sr: mum.mum..

She started pocking her fingers in her breast which indicating that she was hungry. She opens her shirts and she started drinking milk. Sanyu caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

San: princess, aap ko kitna bhukh lagta hai. abhi to chocolate khaya aur ab dudu ke liye bhuk lagi. Haawwww...matlab meri princess ko chocolate milkshake peena tha. My princess is very smart just like me.

She giggled and pecked her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At office,

Randhir was sitting in his cabin and lost in his thoughts. Actually he was lost in their thoughts. He was feeling very happy after spending sometimes with Sanyu and Sara. He was lost when he heard a knock of door.

Rd: come in..

A girl entered in his cabin wearing knee length dress. Randhir looked at her and passed a smile to her.

Rd: tum? Yaha?

She sat in front of his chair and smiled at him.

G: why? Mein yaha nahi aa sakti hoon.

Rd: no it’s not like that. But still you are here.

G: i got a job in your company. Vardhan sir ne kal hi interview liya tha and i selected.

Rd: ohhh... okay. Welcome in my company Miss Soumya.

G: thanks.

Well, Vardhan doesn’t know anything about Soumya. Randhir has broken up with her when she misbehaves with Ridha. Soumya apologised to Randhir for her behaviour and he forgave her.

Rd: you may go now.

She got up and approached toward him. She hugged him tightly and Randhir was taken aback by her this action. He pushed her and Soumya looked at him with shocked.

S: kya hua Randhir?

Rd: go from here.

S: but hua kya?

Rd:(sternly) i said go.

S: but what happened?

She tried to touch him but he jerked her hand.

Rd:(screamd) mene kaha jao yaha se. Just get lost from here.

Randhir screamed angrily and she left from there. Randhir doesn’t know why he was feeling dirty by her touch. He wants to remove her touch. He clutched his hair and sat on his chair.

Rd: no no no. I can’t let any girl to touch myself. It’ wrong. It’s wrong. I don’t know but mein kuch aisa bhool gaya hoon jo meri life me sab se zyada important hai. par kya????

He was not feeling well so left to the home. He throws himself on the bed and closed his eyes. Only Sanyu and Sara were roaming in his mind. Of course they are his life.

Precap:

Rd: see princess, mein aap ke liye kya laya hoon?

She immediately crawled to him and sat on his lap. She took the box form his hand and put in her mouth.

Rd:(took the box) princess ye khane ke liye nahi hai. isme aap ke liye ek gift hai.

She put her fingers in her mouth and Randhir kissed her cheeks.

Sr: gip..gip...(Gift)

Sanyu was watching the scenario with smile standing near door step.