Part 34 : His Feelings

In the morning,

Randhir got up and went near window. He stands there for sometime but he noticed something which is shocked him. Sanyu was playing with Sara in backyard. (As per i told before that Randhir and Sanyukta are neighbour.)

Rd: Sanyukta ke sath ye bachhi kaun hai? kahi ye uski bachhi to nahi? Huhh.. uski kaise ho sakti hai? usko to abhi shaadi bhi nahi huyi hai. but ye bachhi mujhe kyu effect kar rahi hai?

He removed his thoughts and went inside bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At evening in the garden,

Sanyukta come in garden with Sara. At the same time Randhir also comes there. he saw Sanyu and Sara.

Rd: ye to wahi bachhi hai. Uss moti se hi pucchta hu kon hai?

Sanyu sits on the bench with Sara in her lap.

Sr: mum..mum..mum..

She giggled and pocked her finger in Sanyu’s nose. Sanyu kissed her nose and hugged her.

San: meri princess..

Sr:(started struggling) mum..mum..mum..

She wants to go down but she was too small.

San: no princess aap yahi raho. Aap abhi chhote ho.

She nuzzles their nose and Sara licked her nose. Randhir come near her and Sanyu saw him.

Rd: kya mein bethu?

She just nodded her head and Randhir sat beside her. Sara looked at her father and smile brightly.

Sr: aaaa...da...aaaddda..

She wants to go to her father and Randhir looked at Sanyu.

Rd:(hesitantly) you know me baby?

Sr: aaawwww...

She licked Randhir's nose and Randhir smiled. Sanyu took her and made her sit in her lap. She started playing with her chain.

Rd: she is cute.

San:(kissed her cheeks) she is like her dada. Her dada is more cute.

Rd: ohhh..to tum zyada achhe se janti ho iske dada ko..

San: Sara ke dada hi mere husband hai.

Hearing this earth slip away from Randhir's legs. Sanyu was married and have one daughter too.

Rd: what? tum married ho?

San: haan, i am married.

Rd: to phir mujhe ye baat kyu nahi pata?

San: because tumhara memory lose hua hai naa.

Randhir just nodded his head.

Rd: where is your husband?

San: he is not with us. He met with accident and loses his memory. He forgot us. That’s why me apne ghar aa gayi meri princess ko lekar.

Rd: tu apne husband se pyaar karti hai kya?

San: haan, i love my husband. bahut bahut bahut zyada pyaar karti hu mein usse. You know jab mere pass jeene ke liye wajah khatam ho gayi thi tab vo meri wajah ban kar meri life me aaya tha. We were very happy but pata nahi kisi ki nazar lag gayi hume? Vo hum dono ko hi bhul gaya. But mein jaanti hu ki uske dil me hum dono aaj bhi and humesha rahege. Because he loves me a lot.

Hearing this Randhir greeted his teeth in anger or say in jealousy. He wants to break her husband’s bones but control himself. He doesn’t know why but he wants to kill her husband for snatching his moti. He wants to punch him, kick him and beat him hard. (Like seriously!!!😂)

Sr: mum..mum..to..toc..

San: aap ko chocolate chahiye?

Sr: to..to..toc.. mum..

San: babu, aap ke dadda hote to vo aap ke liye bahut sari chocolates laa dete.

Sr: da..toc..da..mum.da..

She pointed toward Randhir telling her that her dada is there. Sanyu’s eyes become moist and immediately got up.

Rd: moti kya hua?

But she didn’t replied and runs from there with Sara. Sara looked at her father and waved her hand. Unknowingly Randhir too wave his hand with bright smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanyu was sitting in her room and crying hugging Sara.

San: princess, aap ko pata hai vo aap ke dada hai but unko pata hai ki aap unki princess ho. (Sobbed) vo hum dono ko bhul gaye.

Sara too started crying because she was hungry.

San: ab aap kyu ro rahe ho?

She started pulling her shirt and she understands that she was hungry. She opens few buttons of her shirt and started feeding her. She wiped her tears and kissed Sara’s head.

Randhir entered in her room through window with box in his hand. He saw Sanyu was feeding Sara. He wants to closes his eyes but something stopped him. He feels like he has right on her. He comes near and sat beside her. Sanyu saw him and get shocked.

San: rann..i mean Randhir tu yaha kya kar raha hai?

Her voice was bit loud which Sara’s concentration and she looked up. Sanyu immediately looked at her and again feed her.

San: my baby, sorry. Mumma ne aap ko disturb kiya. Sorry sorry..

Randhir caressed Sara’s hair. Sanyu looked at him with teary eyes but immediately wiped it.

San: tum yaha kyu aaye ho?

Rd: vo mein Sara ke liye chocolates laya hu. Vo garden me uska khane ka bahut mann tha na.

Sanyu was shocked to hear this. He forgot them still his heart remembered his princess. Hearing chocolates Sara immediately turned toward Randhir and started urging to go in his arms.

Sr: aaamm.aamm...daa..to...da..toc..mmmm

Rd: come my princess.

Randhir took her and kissed her nose. Sanyu adjust her clothes and looked at the duo. He opens the box and feed her one chocolate.

Sr: mum..mum..toc..

Sanyu took her and wiped her mouth.

San: princess, uncle ko thank you bolo.

Hearing “Uncle” from her mouth Randhir felt sudden pain in his heart. But why? He was her uncle but why he felt pain in his heart. Because his heart belongs to them. Sara kissed Randhir's cheeks and he smiled little.

Precap:

San: you know Randhir my husband is very handsome. He is very cute and charming. Every girl wants him as life partner. But he was mine. Only mine. Jab mein pregnant thi tab usne mere sare mood swings bear kiye the. Kabhi koi complain bhi nahi ki mujhse. Usne mere liye chocolate custard bhi banaya tha vo bhi apne haatho se. he loves me so much. And i also love him so much.

.............

..........

Rd:(himself) huhh..jab dekho tab, mera husband aisa, mera husband vaisa karti rehti hai. aisa kya hai usme special? Huhh..chocolate custard to mein bhi bana sakta hu. Usme kya hai? ek baar agar uska husband mil gaya to i swear mein uski vo haalat karuga ki phir kabhi meri Moti ke aas paas bhi nahi aayega. Aaya bada meri moti se shaadi karne wala. Huhhh... Haddiya tod duga uski.