Part 3 : Maa & Papa

Well, they planned a small party in Suryavanshi mansion. So they all are busy in decorating mention. Ahana was in the Raichand mention as she was strictly warned by Niharika. Of course she is 5 months pregnant.

Sanyu was sitting in study room with big teddy bear and busy in eating chocolates. Her favourite uncle brought for her. Randhir was passing from there and he saw Sanyu. He goes there and stood in front of her. Sanyu looked at him.

San:(hides her chocolates) what? aise mat dekho me nahi dene wali meri chocolates. Mere uncle mere liye laye hai. tum jao aur apne liye new le kar aao.

Rd: ohhh madam! Thank you so much but i am not interesting in your chocolates. But whole family decoration me busy hai and tumhe yaha khane ke alawa aur kuch nahi aata kya?

San: huhh..mera muhh. Me to khaugi jo mera man karega. And mene already apne hisse ka kaam kar liya hai. sirf ek kaam reh gaya hai. (Winded her eyes) ohhh shit! Shit! Shit! Cake lana bhul gayi. Hato hato mere raste se hato tum.

She pushed him and run from there leaving her teddy there. Randhir faced his palm on her silliness.

Rd: ye ladki kabhi nahi sudharne wali.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside of the Mansion,

Rd: chalo mein bhi chalta hu tumhare sath.

San:(twisted her lips) mujhe nahi jana hai tumhare sath. Huhh. Aaye bade.

Rd: listen last time bol raha hu maan jao varna.

San: varna kya karoge tum?

Randhir picked Sanyu in his arms and slowly throws her inside the car. He sits in the driver seat and started driving car.

The scenario was observed by Angel. She had tears in her eyes. She was observing them from childhood. Sanyukta and Randhir both are looked like her (Angel's) parents. But she never told them about it.

Sometime Sanyukta, Vivaan and Ankit asked them about their grandparents but Angel always told them she will tell them at right time. The way her parents loved her, Angel also loves Sanyukta and Randhir.

A: thanks god! Thanks moma-papa. I am very lucky ki mujhe aap dono ki love stories dekhne ko mil rahi hai. thodi khatti hai, thodi mithi hai, thodi kadvi bhi hai, to thodi spicy hai, thodi nafarat hai but bahut zyada pyaar bhi hai. lekin jab aap dono sath ko sath me dekhti hu to bahut khushi milti hai. I love you so much moma-papa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking cake they come back to the mansion. Both ladies entered in the party and at the same time rose petals fall on them.

"Happy Mother's day." They all shouted.

Vivaan, Ahana, Ankit and Sanyu apologise Angel for their behaviour. Angel forgives them.

San: mom, aunty aap dono ke liye ek aur bhi surprise hai.

Both: kya?

Suddenly the lights get switched off.

Yeh to sach hai ki bhagwan hai
Hai magar phir bhi anjaan hai

(The spotlight fell on Randhir.)

Rd: Yeh to sach hai ki bhagwan hai
Hai magar phir bhee anjan hai
Dharati pe roop maa baap ka
Uss vidhata ki pehchan hai
Yeh to sach hai ki bhagwan hai...

(Angel looked at Randhir and she remembered her father. Niharika just smiled at his son.)

San: Janmdata hai jo nam jinse mila
Thamkar jinaki unglee hai bachpan chala

V: Kandhe par baithke jinke dekha jahan
Gyan jinse mila kya bura kya bhala

A: Itne upkar hain kya kahe
Yeh batana naa aasan hai

All: Dharati pe rup maa baap ka
Uss vidhata ki pehchan hai
Yeh to sach hai ki bhagwan hai...

(They all hug Angel and she hugged them back.)

Rd: Itne upkar hain kya kahe
Yeh batana naa aasan hai

San: Loriya hothon par sapne bunati najar
Nind jo var de, hanske har dukh sahe

(This time she gets very very emotional.)

Both: Mamta ke rup me hai prabhu
Aapse paya vardaan hai
Dharati pe rup maa baap ka
Uss vidhata ki pehchan hai
Yeh to sach hai ki bhagwan hai...

Angel runs toward them and hugged them. Rishav knows she gets emotional. They too hug her back. Angel was crying hugging them. Rishav comes there and consoled her.

San: mumma, ab ye rona dhona bahut ho gaya. Cake time. Nihu aunty aap bhi aao.

Ahana comes with cake and Angel glared at her. She made puppy face and Angel melt. Angel kissed on her forehead. Angel and Niharika cut the cake together.

1st Angel feed Sanyu and Sanyu too feed her. After feeding session Sanyu was going to wash her room because her brothers covered her face with cake. Suddenly she pulled in room and pinned to wall.

Rd: so ready?

San: for what?

Rd: for punishment. Bhul gayi aaj subha bola tha punishment duga.

Randhir rubbed cake on her cheeks. Sanyu frowned.

San: ye kya kiya?

Rd:(smirk) punishment baby.

San: baby my foot. I am not your baby and ye kaisi punishment.

Rd: punishment to punishment hai.

Without thinking Sanyu rubbed her cheek on his. Randhir was shocked by her this action. She pushed him and twisted her nose then runs from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Raichand Mansion,

In Angel's room...

R: aaj itna emotional kyu ho gayi thi?
A: tum jante ho phir bhi puchh rahe ho. Randhir aur Sanyukta ko sath dekh kar moma-papa ki yaad aa gayi. Aaj bhi yaad hai mujhe vo din jab mene unko last time dekha tha. Ek dusre ki baahon mein....

Precap:

flashback...

Sandhir last moment of love....

Randhir comes out of her and lied beside her. He pulled in his arms.

Rd: so happy?

San: bahut zyada. To abc hale ek new journey start karne.

Rd:(held her hand) haan. I am always with you. Forever.