Chapter 32: Snow Fox, Nice To Meet You*

Unknown POV:

"This is just the beginning of our plan men. The reason why I went easy on Stone Fox was to show that this was just a warning. She won't expect it to get any worse," I said cackling. You are in for a surprise Maxine Evans.

Ace's POV:

I am literally on cloud nine right now. I couldn't believe that Max felt the same for me. Truth to be told, I always thought that she was interested in someone else. After Max left, I went inside with the biggest smile on my face and Martin noticed it right away. 

"What's up with you?" Martin asked, "I just found out about what happened with your father and now you come home smiling?"

"Well I asked Max out and she said yes," I said.

"That's great!" Martin said, "But seriously, its about time man. I was tired of you moping around saying that Max doesn't feel that way for me or Max likes that too."

"I do not," I denied.

"Sure you do," Martin said nodding weirdly.

"You are such a dork," I said.

"You too, a dork with a girl that he will do anything for," Martin said and I chuckled.

"Oh come on, I have seen the way you look at Alex," I said.

"We are not talking about me."

"Well now we are."

Guest---Alex's POV:

I put my apron back onto the hanger and saw my Dad walk into the changing rooms.

"Where were you yesterday?" Dad asked.

"Um, I was with Max and Macy," I said trying to dodge the question.

"Okay Alex, remember that you can tell me anything," Dad said, "Max even trusts her secret with me. You can trust me too."

"Of course Dad," I said and walked outside. I saw Martin at the counter paying for a coffee.

"Alex!" Martin shouted and beckoned me towards him.

"Hey Martin," I said.

"Do you have a minute?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Can we talk?" Martin asked and I nodded. We both sat down at a table and he took a sip of his coffee.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I want to talk about Ace and Max," Martin started and I nodded.

"What's with them?" I asked.

"Well they are dating now," Martin said.

"What!?!" I shouted and people started to look at us, "Sorry...what?"

"You didn't know?" Martin asked, "Ace told me yesterday when he came home from somewhere. He had a smile on his face and looked genuinely happy."

"Oh, I think Max was going to talk to me later today," I said remember what Max told me.

"Well tell Max I am sorry if she wanted to deliver the news first," Martin laughed nervously and I laughed as well.

"Yeah thanks," I said and I never noticed how cute Martin was. I guess I smiled even more, but that was before I felt my phone buzz and checked it.

Ken: Hey Alex. We need to break up.

Alex: What?

Ken: Sorry but I can't do this long distance relationship thing. I'm sorry because I have been with another girl.