Q/A with the Author and Characters

Hey everyone! I decided to do a Q/A because I wanted to answer some of your questions. All you have to do is comment down a question on this page or on Instagram. Your questions can be about me, upcoming books, a possible sequel, or directed towards a certain character. You can comment as many questions as you want and I will hopefully get to answer most if not all.

Format of How To Submit A Question:

To (Author or Character) -
Question

*I will be answering questions as they are submitted.*

Q/A

@CursedLove101 and @Blusher_101 asked: Will there be a sequel?

Answer: I will create a sequel in the future, but I am not sure when. As you know, I am writing Beauty in Disguise which is the prequel to Endless Fighting, (I changed Beauty in Disguise from a spin-off to a prequel). When I start planning and writing the sequel, I will let you guys know.

@therealSKH asked: How did you come up with the story?

Answer: I usually just get ideas for stories randomly. For example, I will just see something and an idea will just pop up. I will say that I have been reading a lot of action
books and wanted to write one of my own.

MY_ROSE asked: Why didn't Tom walk her down the aisle?

Answer: I don't have an exact answer for this because it was a spontaneous decision when I was writing.
Max's Answer: I wanted my mom's new boyfriend to feel welcomed into the family. Even though Tom is more of a father figure, he respected my decision.