ABIGYA INTRODUCTION

Hi guys this is sowji...I new from this Wattpad..if u like my story...just support me...drop down your comments. Let's move to the story...

The episode starts in  Screenshift to signal.now signal is red.all the vehicles are waiting in the signal. suddenly rain started to drizzle over the road. Everyone covered their face& body in their cloth and their raincoat. all the two-wheeler vehicle people covered by themself with their cloth. but only one person removed the cloth from her face.she is enjoying in the rain. her lips look like strawberry color. one girl asked what are you doing?.all are covering their face here but you are doing everything opposite of them. you get cold soon. that girl's face is slowly shown .she is smiling in the rain. now that girl looks back .she said no bulbul. I don't get cold. that girl said di.you are totally mad.that girl face is clearly visible that is none other than pragya.pragya said yeah bulbul I'm crazy about this rain.screenshift to Big mansion. one old lady goes to his grandson's room. that old lady said utto!see how rain drizzles here. lets us go to enjoy the climate. that person said no dadi. I won't come. that old lady said Abi, wake up!! else I'll pour water on your face.immediate that guy gets up from the bed.he said no dadi.don't do that. dadi smiled. he adjusted his hair by using his hand.his face is clearly visible.that is our hero Abhishek.abishek said dadi u know huh I hate rain. I don't like rain.but you are asking me to enjoy this rain. dadi I hate this rain. simultaneously Pragya said I love this rain.abi said I hate drenched in the rain.that is most disgusting thinh.pragya said I love to do drenching in the rain.it's amazing feel.

Precap:
Abigya is standing in opposite direction. when both turned the same direction.suddenly rose petals falling down in their face.