ABI REJECT TANU PROPOSAL

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Tanu screamed abi you are leaving me for her sake.abi ,she is not suits you...I am your friend..still I love you truly...I am not like her.abi says ok tanu I have to go...just stop your nonsense talk...I already told you...I never fall in love with you.after abi leaves from there...tanu screamed I will get you abi...I will go extreme level to get you in my life...after abi reached her home...abi think in his mind,my pragu is right.she knows it. she is loving me...but why pragu never shares with me...I read her diary...then only I know about her...I consider her as my friend...but I never expected she would propose to me...anyway I don't care about it...my Pragya is my true love...she is my everything...abi thinks in his mind if I say this to pragu... no abi...just leave her...now I want to think about my relationship....pragya is my wife...she is my lover...I love you pragya...suddenly he gets a call from pragya..abi saw his phone...he smiled...he picks up her calls. Pragya said someone thinks about me...abi said I always thinking about my lover only...Pragya asked lover...abi said yeah my lover....she is my everything...Pragya feels jealous...Pragya asked who is she...abi said just guess pragya...pragya murmured I will kill her..I will never allow anyone nearby you...abi heard her murmured...he chuckled...Pragya said who the hell suniyil...just tell her name...abi said why are you scolded her...she is my cute lover...pragya can't control her anger..said suniyil I have a job...bye...abi understand her feelings...said pragu are you feel jealous on her....pragya said I don't care about anyone...why would I jealous on her... abi can't control his laugh...he laughed loudly...Pragya fefeelsrked...Pragya said I never told any joke...go to hell to your lover..good bye...abi said your right...I will go to her...she is my cute lover...my love...my darling...Pragya cut down his calls...abi saw his phone...abi said oh my cute doll...abi caller her again...she never pick his calls...pragya said how can he think to cheat me...I will kill him along with his lover... suddenly Sarala phone to pragya...pragya asked maa...sarala said one of our relatives to talk with you...just speak with them...Pragya speak hello...abi heard her words said my cute lover...pragya heard abi voice...she thought cut his calls...abi said baby wait wait...listen to me once...pragya kept wireless phone again in her ear...asked what now...I told you to go to talk with your lover...abi said I was talking with my lover only...she is my cute lover....whenever she gets anger on me...she looks too cute...Pragya smiled and blushed...abi said Don't blush...else I can't control myself...you are scared...I am loving some other girl...pragya said yeah...I will never allow anyone to snatch my husband from me...abi smiled said I love you, darling...I was sleepless without you...come soon...Pragya smiled...said k maa calling me bye...I will talk with you later...abi said pragu wait...pragya asked again what...abi said just give phone kiss...Pragya blushed...abi said pragu...Please don't blush...I can't control...Pragya gives a phone kiss said enough baby...we will meet tomorrow in our home...bye bye...abi again speak...Pragya hung off her phone...Abi said she never heard my words...she left me alone...I will never leave her on tomorrow...pragya smiled...after they finished their dinner...after they dozed off slowly in their room...next day morning...ajju was sitting in the hall....he saw newspaper..he opened that paper...he was shocked...he called pragya...pragya asked y r u screamed idiot... he got anger on abi..ajju asked pragu what is this...Pragya asked what...he shows newspaper...Pragya saw the newspaper...she was shocked....Abi was getting ready in his room...dadi screamed abi...abi come towards hall... the whole family looks anger..abi saw them...dadi slapped abi...abi was shocked...he asked y r u slapped me dadi...dadi shows newspaper to abi...abi saw newspaper...he gets angry on tanu....tanu to give the news to media...abi and Tanu love with eachother...tanu proposal abi, abi hugged tanu....that both pics are upload in that page.... the news is Rockstar Abhishek Prem Mehra affair with tanu...he will marry her...he married Pragya for his family sake... now he will divorce pragya...he will marry her soon...this is morning breaking news in all channel... all saw some video played in all tv channel...abi was shocked and confused.screenshift to pragya...pragya said ajju I have to leave now...suniyil need my help...ajju don't get anger on suniyil...I know about him very well..she trapped him...don't show newspaper and tv to maa...she saw this...she feels bad...ajju said don't worry...I will take care her...pragya changed her cloth...she left...screen shift to abi...abi said dadi it's not true...mitali said Pragya and her family member see this...what they think about abi...abi was shocked...immediately he called pragya...but Pragya never pick up his calls...abi called to her landline number...ajju pick up his calls ..he scolded him...said how can think to cheat to my pragya...abi asked where is my Pragya...I want to talk with her...ajju said already Pragya left.. she never reached there...abi was panicked...asked what...is she saw this newspaper...ajju said yeah she knew that...abi was shocked...he dropped his phone...ajju said hello...hello...abi r u there?.Alia take abi phone ...she said hello...ajju heard Alia words...Alia asked ajju...pragya di is there...ajju told the whole incident to alia...alia was shocked...Alia said ajju just take care aunty ji...pragya di will reach home soon...she hung off her call...dadi asked what happened to pragya...alia told the whole incident to dadi...whole family looks shocked...mitali said where she went...she attempts any suicide attempt...abi was shocked...he screamed nothing will happen to my Pragya.

Precap:
Tanu comes to MM...she started her speech... the whole family can't control their anger...alia said tanu just leave from here...we are already in tension...just leave from here...Don't give your boring lecture...else I will kill you...tanu said y I should leave from here Alia...I have strong proof...I am carrying his baby...I will stay here only... u saw that video...we are doing our 1st night in that hotel room...she goes towards dadi...said just accept me as your bahu...just tell to your son...divorce that middle-class girl...abi never heard Tanu words...abi was worried about pragya...his eyes filled with tears.....his mind is never working now....his thought filled with Pragya memories...suddenly all heard slap sound... the whole family was shocked...including abi.... tanu touched her cheeks...