ABI NAUGHTINESS TOWARDS PRAGYA

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi said you did everything intentionally to catch me in their clutch...Pragya gave sheepish smile.....abi laughed...after both are sharing interesting things happened in there...after they are laughing with each other... Bulbul asked my di is pity girl...we want to save her...alia said don't worry my baiyya never punish her...her cousin said I think...they are doing romance...purab think in his mind...I thought to spend some time along with my bulbul...but this idiot always come inbetween us...screen shift to abigya...pragya asked suniyil lets we go...our family members will search us...abi said no one will search us...I already texted purab...don't disturb us...Pragya said suniyil we are in public...so u have to control yourself...suddenly abi keep his hand in her waist...pragya was shocked...Pragya said suniyil take your hand from my waist...abi said I never hold on your waist...pragya said suniyil...you hold on my waist...pragya shows her waist towards abi...abi can't control himself...abi thinks in his mind...I thought to tease her...but she is creating a romantic mood inside me..she shows her waist...I can't control and resist myself...Pragya was speaking continuously with him...abi was looking at her waist...abi never listen to her words...suddenly Pragya saw abi..abi was looking at Pragya waist...pragya understand his feelings. Pragya said suniyil..abi come back to his sense. Pragya fold her hands...she looks at him...abi thinks in his mind.....she caught me now..she got anger...abi looks at pragya.....suddenly bulbul screamed di...abi feel relief...great escape...right time..my saali saved me...abi goes towards purab...purab asked we are searching for you and di...finally we found you..k abi shall we leave...abi said yeah. Pragya said bye to her cousin, bulbul,purab...her was always ogling at alia...alia inwardly thinks in her mind....he will never stop his glare towards me..after they reached their home...bulbul shows her shopping things to her family member..abi dropped Pragya and Alia to his room...Pragya asked u will never come...abi said I have some office work...I will meet you at evening...Pragya said k..bye take care...abi lied to pragya..pragya smiled...his scary face towards her...now time is 9 pm ...but abi never return back to her home...Pragya was worried about abi...suddenly Pragya heard his car sound...she is very happy...screen shift to pragya..abi come towards his room...Pragya decides to play a game with him...she covered her face in blanket.....abi entered his room...he saw pragya...finally she slept...abi goes towards washroom..he changed his attire...Pragya get up from their bed...she was standing nearby washroom door..abi opened his door...she was shocked...pragya was standing in front of him...pragya asked y r u looks so tensed..abi said me..no no. I never look tensed...Pragya said really...pragya goes towards him...abi was shocked...pragya take his hand..abi looks at her..pragya said did u want to see my waist...abi was shocked...he never expects this question with her...pragya kept his hand on her waist...abi look at her...pragya said u have all rights on me...u can see all place in my body. did u get that...abi nodded her head...Pragya whispered I would never get anger on you...actually I thought to show my waist with you...suddenly they entered..that's y I behaved with you like that...immediately abi hugged her...pragya smiled...abi said I feel very happy...I want to thank our dadi...because of her...I get you in my life...you are my crush, my lover, my wife, my everything...thank u pragu...pragya said suniyil I never want thank from you...I just want you...I want to die in your lap...abi closed her mouth said I will never allow you to go away from me...(background plays aashiqui 2 theme song)...abi kissed Pragya forehead...Pragya asked did u finish your dinner...abi said yeah I had food in outside...Pragya said hereafter without me...u should never have any food outside...ask me...what do u want...I will prepare for you...abi smiled...think in his mind...she is the most beautiful girl...I meet lots of girls in my life...but now I feel complete with her.. she is my crush, my lover, my everything...she is enough for me to complete mine...abigya hugged with eachother...pragya said I will fulfill all your wish...abi kissed Pragya lips. both gave tight passionate kiss..they break the kiss...Pragya feels suffocated to breathe...abi said I am sorry pragu...I hurt you...Pragya cupped his face...u never hurt me...you are my heart...I love you...abi kissed all over her face..after abigya are cuddle with each other in their bed...days passed... every day goes on happily to them...screen shift to bulbul home..purvi and bulbul was talking with each other..her cousin was busy with his phone...he get Alia mobile number...they talked with eachother...now they become good friends...now he thought to text her...
Pragya cousin texted alia...alia responds to his text...alia replied to his question...suddenly bulbul and purvi noticed his cousin reaction..he was smiling like a mad...purvi said bulbul see him...he was looking at phone...he was smiling like a mad...bulbul said I think...bulbul gesture purvi...purvi understand her gesture...they go towards him...but he never noticed that... Suddenly purvi grabbed his phone...he was shocked..he asked to give my phone...purvi throw phone towards bulbul...both are playing with him...he feels very difficult to get his phone from them..suddenly his phone gives beep sound..she saw someone texted him..immediately he grabbed his phone from bulbul hand...bulbul saw that name...that person name is my crush...bulbul asked who is that girl...her cousin said no one...purvi asked what bul..bulbul told he saved that girl name my crush..purvi asked who is that girl...her cousin said I told no one....purvi and bulbul is started to tease him..purvi said I will tell to maa...he was shocked...

Precap:
Pragya cousin told her crush is none other than alia...bulbul and purvi looks shocked...both simultaneously said what...her cousin said yes I love her...I was afraid to share my love with her...her cousin mistakenly called alia...alia heard all his words...she looks shocked...but her cousin never knows about that...Alia was hearing his talk towards them.