NEIL ENTRY TO ABIGYA LIFE AND ANOTHER MEETING OF RABUL

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Pragya thinks in her mind...y I never utter any word against him..y I accepted his statement...what happened to him..I can't understand...but...I feel very bored...frankly say I don't like this shoot...because of his sake...I accepted to watch this...see that girl(Tanu)...she is saying her dialogue like comedy actress...Pragya was irked...suddenly someone trapped Pragya shoulder...pragya looks at that person...she was shocked... Pragya said Neil...aap...Neil said yeah di actually I come here to meet you...Pragya asked how do u know...I am here...Neil said actually I was passed by this way... Suddenly I saw you...that's y I come here to talk with u...pragya said k...after she is talking with him...screen shift to abi..abi finished his ad shoot....suddenly Abi saw Pragya missing from there...immediately he screamed Pragya... Abi saw Pragya talking with someone...he comes towards her...he touched Pragya shoulder..pragya look at the back...she was scared and shocked...screen shift to India... Bulbul goes towards the market...she never expect..he will again meet Purab there...actually Purab is also come to buy some vegetables...bulbul comes towards carrot shop...purab is also come towards there...both simultaneously asked what is the price of carrot..suddenly both can feel...I heard this voice somewhere...Purab thinks to see that person...bulbul thinks to see that person...purab turned his direction towards bulbul..bulbul turned his direction towards purab...both looks shocked...both asked tum....after Purab asked what are you doing here...bulbul said what will do here...purab understand her mind voice....said k I understood...bulbul asked I will never expect...again we will meet...purab said I also never expect...bulbul asked let's be friends...she forwarded her hands towards him...Purab smiled said yeah friends...he forwarded his hand towards her...both are handshake with eachother...rabul are joined together...they goes to buy some vegetables... Screen shift to the island... abi asked who is he...Pragya said he is Neil...he is a bulbul classmate...Neil asked Pragya who is he...Neil called Pragya as di or called by her name(based on mood...he will call her)..but he considers her as his sister...Pragya said he is my husband Abhishek...Neil asked he is Rockstar abishek...right...Pragya said yeah...Neil said hello abishek jiju...abishek said jiju...me...Neil said yeah Pragya is my di...then u are her husband...so jiju...abi smiled...he feels relief...abi think in his mind...y I was happy when he said her as di...if she said him as her friend...y I worry about her...y I feel jealous..when some other boy talk along with her...pragya asked where u lost your sense....are you ok....abi said nothing... yeah I am k....suddenly he came back to his sense...he gives his handshake towards her... after Neil give his address...sure one day both of you come to my house...Pragya said sure Neil...after Neil leave from there...abi asked y u never told he is also here...Pragya said I also do not know about his arrival...I was shocked..when I saw him...abi said k...Pragya asked I am here..who told you...abi said actually I was searching for you...I saw you from far distance...u was talking with him...that's y I come here...Pragya said thank u ..abi asked for what...Pragya said I like your care towards me...abi look at her..pragya look at him..(background plays kal ho na ho theme music)....suddenly Heena comes towards them asked shall we leave... abi nodded her head ask...Pragya smiled...They come towards shooting spot...... Pragya asked director sir shall we go somewhere...we will go to the hotel after 7 pm ...now the time is 4 pm only...shall we go to some other place...Heena said yeah sir...she is right...we can go somewhere...director asked to all...all said yeah sir we will go to some new place...director said k...lets we go to the beach...that is only near to our place...Pragya said k sir...all goes towards the beach...Pragya was taking a selfie with Heena and other female models...abi was ogling at her..pragya was playing in the sand...she saw lots of beautiful kids...Tanu comes towards abi...she was talking with him...suddenly Pragya saw Tanu was talking with abi...she decides to disturb them...Pragya goes towards abi...asked suniyil can you come along with me...tanu said Pragya I was talking with him...can u leave us alone for a while minute...Pragya said Miss.tanu Shree I am his wife...shall I ask the same question repeated towards you.Abi was looking at her...tanu asked Pragya I am his best friend... I have the right to talk with him...Pragya said yeah I accept that u are his best friend...but I am his wife...Pragya holds abi hand...Tanu was furious...she is also holding abi hand...abi asked y r u fighting..pragu I will come...tanu smirked look at pragya...pragya said now I will never leave without you...abi said tanu...just say what you won't talk with me...tanu looks at pragya...abi said she is my wife...she has a right..she already knows all my personal..u can say whatever news in front of her...tanu holds abi hand...Pragya looks at her activities...Tanu said actually my mom asked about you...Pragya said Miss.tanushree can u leave my husband's hand...then only abi look at his hand...tanu said I am his friend...I have a right to hold his hand...Pragya said I am his wife... I will never allow any girl to touch my husband in front of me...abi look at her(background plays Allah warriyan)..abi saw her anger towards tanu....pragya goes towards tanu...she separated both hands...Pragya said excuse me..she hold abi hand goes towards the beach...Tanu was furious..she was anger on Pragya...

Precap:
All goes to island romantic (honeymoon spot)spot...suddenly Pragya stopped...she saw couples kissing with eachother....abi asked y r u stopped here...Pragya said nothing..simply...suddenly abi saw some couple kissing with eachother..abi looks at pragya..pragya looks at him.