ABIGYA RAIN DANCE

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff.

Tanu gives her gift to abi.abi says thanks.he looks at Pragya face(background plays humsafar toh hai magar music).Pragya  is talking with Heena,Neil, female model. Tanu wants to ruin abigya happiness.she plots some plan against Pragya.Suddenly Tanu goes towards the stage.can i have attention please.Everyone turns and look at the stage.Pragya also look at tanu.tanu speaks in the mike,today is my Abhishek birthday..Heena said he is your abishek nahi tanu.he is Pragya Abhishek.may I right🙂😉abi smiles.tanu stares heena.she said heena,he is my best friend.he is my Abhishek also.pragya think in her mind,she started to do her boring speech. I keep calm now.because today is his birthday.I never want to spoil his birthday.today this idiot white pig will do.whatever her wish.I will leave this white pig(Tanu) only for his sake.Pragya again says white pig.this name perfectly suits her.pragya chuckles.Tanu speaks in the mike.today is my lovely abishek birthday.I want to make his birthday very special.I want to dedicate this performance to my abi.pragya think in her mind,oh gosh!!this fatty white pig will go to perform a dance on the stage.after that dance, I don't know I will alive in this world.god ji please save me.abi smiles. Tanu says music please...suddenly rain started to drizzle...all goes towards the mandapa in that beach.all are standing in that mandapa.abi is searching for his pragya.suddenly everyone sees one girl fully wet and thoroughly drenched in the rain.The light is illumination in her face.her face glows and shines in that light.they clearly sees pragya face.all heard music...pragya is happily dancing in that beach sand...

Pragya is dancing in above upload music...suddenly that DJ played this music.all heard above uploaded music...rain drops are pouring on that sand.....Abi sees pragya..he is totally mesmerized in her beauty.without his sense,he went near her.he completely  fall in love with her.abi mouth was widely opened..all boys are looks at pragya..heena said what she is doing in that rain.she is dancing in that sand.she is enjoying in the rain. Pragya looks so hot...because of her dress is fully wet...abi doesn't like the rain...so he never come out from that mandapa.but he sees pragya....one boy started to compliment about her beauty.abi couldn't hold his anger.he feel jealousy.tanu sees Abi anger...tanu thinks Abi doesn't like the rain...sure he will punish pragya.tanu smiles evil manner..suddenly abi comes towards pragya..guys go to check that video song time limit is 1.37min. Check that mentioned video.hear that music..that music played now...he pulled her towards him.Pragya didn't expected it.His sudden reactions towards her..she is shocked....he holds her waist..tanu is shocked...tanu also didn't expected this reactions from abi...abi is also dancing along with pragya...abi look at pragya...pragya look at his eyes....abigya spaces between them are also reducing now.both are looking at each other eyes..abi looks at her eyes after her lips...abi goes towards her lips...Pragya can feel his breath.suddenly all clapped...Tanu is angrily looking at pragya...she is drinking wine continuously...
screen shift to abigya...abigya feels embarrassed.Pragya also looks shy.Leela(one female model) is an experienced female model...she said abi I saw all your dance along with other girl.but frankly say you and your wife dance are the best performance i ever seen.she said here lots of girls are jealousy look at your pair.she takes kajal applied dristi bindhi near their ear.pragya smiles..director said exactly...I am really mesmerized to see your dance performance beta..pragya, you are  an amazing dancer..pragya said thank you sir...after all finished their dance.all leaves from there...now abigya are alone...ad shoot gang are also left from the beach to the hotel...Abi and Pragya are sitting  in the beach sand..Pragya looks at the sea wave.abi said thank you.pragya turns and looks at him asking him, for what?abi said for your surprise...Pragya asked how many times you tell me this.abi said I will tell lots of time.because I am very happy today.it's all because of you...Pragya says I never did anything...abi said that is your generosity...Pragya smiles.Pragya said stop your praises words about me.Pragya gives gift box towards abi..she said this is your gift...I thought you will ask your gift instead you look calm.anyway, open your gift.say if you like my gift or not...abi opens her gift...he sees pragya.she bought him white TShirt.he can see T shirt middle written in prabi.next line written in A for Abhishek.he is my bestie. Abi smiles.Pragya asked did you like it...abi said I loved it..next gift is wristwatch...Pragya said I don't know you like this watch or not...but I thought it will useful for you..abi said very nice...this is my favorite colour...third gift is guitar...abi sees his favorite color guitar...abi hugged pragya....pragya is shocked...his sudden hug make her lose herself wholly.abi said thank you pragu...I loved your gift...pragya said today I heard lots of thanks from your mouth.Abi smiles..Pragya again looks at sea wave..abi is ogling at pragya....pragya feels very happy...she don't know,why she like his accompany.abigya enjoys their each other accompany.both feel some special feeling towards eachother...abi asked do you have any crush in your life.Pragya said yeah I have...abi is shocked...abi asked about her crush...Pragya said my crush is A.R...did you know...I like his music...whenever I hear his music...I forget myself wholly...I deeply engrossed in his music...abi think in his mind...A.r sir...I want to do at least one concert along with you...Pragya said he is not my crush...because of his music...I think him as my crush...abi said oh....pragya asked what about you...abi thinks in his mind,I think you as my crush now. pragya waves her hands in front of him...abi comes back to his sense...he said I don't have any crush...Pragya smiles.
Precap:
Pragya never informed to abi..she left from the hotel...tanu filled Abi ears against pragya..abi calls pragya....she didn't pick up his calls.abi cancelled his ad shoot..few hours later,pragya enters inside the hotel.she enters her room.all are standing in Pragya room...Pragya is confused...Heena asked where did you go...abi sees pragya....he didn't ask her any words..he slapped Pragya cheeks. Pragya is shocked...